The National Signing Day Thread

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. I thought it was only five years younger than Bart. He could almost be your daddy.
I may have some illegitimate offspring out there, but at the age of 16 I think I know who I was doing and if they'd gotten pregnant or not. Though there was this one girl that all of sudden left our HS and moved out of town, to central Florida, I think.
:bart:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I may have some illegitimate offspring out there, but at the age of 16 I think I know who I was doing and if they had gotten pregnant or not. Though there was this one girl that all of sudden left our HS and moved out of town, to Florida, I think.
well i guess this explains why I want to smoke so much pot

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd start giving Mac a little respect if he can pull Fields! I don't see it happening but if it did it would be a major step in the right direction. I think Fields ends up the #1 overall player when it's all said and done.

I think Mac has a better chance of getting Fields then he does of getting any respect from you...

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
He was, didn't remember that. I remember our punter Shane Edge was real chippy and didn't take any crap from anybody. Wonder how he turned out.
When he won the Lou Groza award, he said "if I had missed as many field goals as Scott Bentley did, I would have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
RB Asa Martin names a final 3 of: UF, Alabama, and Auburn. Will announce on August 24th.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Two 4-star WR's committed to Miami visiting UF:

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Miami-commits-visiting-UF--52981490

Miami commits visiting UF
A pair of Miami commits visiting the Florida Gators on Thursday

On Thursday a few members of the Miami (Fla.) Southridge football team visited the University of Florida. Two prospects on that roster that hold offers from the Florida Gators are wide receivers Mark Pope and Daquris Wiggins. Both four-star prospects are committed to the Miami Hurricanes currently.

View image on Twitter
DBQFPy3XkAAstwo.jpg

Follow
|HUMBLE| @kemoregamble15

@markpop10517405 @DeeDwiggins2 Look good in that that orange and blue #RidgeUp
26ab.png
1f534.png

1:09 PM - 1 Jun 2017

Wiggins has maintains his commitment to Miami is solid, but Pope recently has come out to say that he will still look into other schools down line while keeping his commitment to the Hurricanes in tact.

Follow
Mark Pope3️⃣ @markpop10517405

My recruitment is still open
1f64f-1f3fd.png
please respect my decision
203c.png

1:55 PM - 25 May 2017

2019 Miami Hurricanes commit Diamante Howard is also visiting. At this time Florida has not offered.

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Pope as the No. 17 wide receiver in the 2018 class. Wiggins is rated as the No. 52 wide receiver in the 2018 class.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I think Mac has a better chance of getting Fields then he does of getting any respect from you...
I hope you're right buddy cause if you are he would have proved me wrong and I can prove you wrong. Yes I give a lot and I mean a lot of criticism but I will give credit when credit is do. If I say I'll give him some respect then I'll do it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I hope you're right buddy cause if you are he would have proved me wrong and I can prove you wrong. Yes I give a lot and I mean a lot of criticism but I will give credit when credit is do. If I say I'll give him some respect then I'll do it.

I like the new Kev :highfive:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Is there a way to save a tweet? I'm going to trust Kev on this and would love to give him his credit when it happens.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to be more positive in life Jay. I'm still going to be honest but less harsh.

Positive mindset will help with lots of things... always a good idea, not always an easy one

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator