The National Signing Day Thread

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So, I know we been jerked around by coaches and recruits and we're afraid to be too excited by anything that appears to be good news. If he picks us..and signs, I give everyone permission to be happy about it. Oh, what the heck, get excited.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
main-qimg-60180a2883201ba230966d05b940a363-c

:snicker:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So, I know we been jerked around by coaches and recruits and we're afraid to be too excited by anything that appears to be good news. If he picks us..and signs, I give everyone permission to be happy about it. Oh, what the heck, get excited.
Juice by aka...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Have you noticed nobody else agrees with you and you argue with everyone? Maybe it’s you that should be honest with himself. You’re not even in the middle, you are far extreme negativity. And that’s me being honest

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You do realize that we will be running a very similar offense to OSU, right?

I think Mullen was a huge factor in him reconsidering us. I could be wrong, but Mac wouldn't win a recruiting battle against Saban and Meyer, no matter how much of an advantage he had.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
You do realize that we will be running a very similar offense to OSU, right?

I think Mullen was a huge factor in him reconsidering us. I could be wrong, but Mac wouldn't win a recruiting battle against Saban and Meyer, no matter how much of an advantage he had.

Butters did actually beat Saban for Pineiro. :faint:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters did actually beat Saban for Pineiro. :faint:
Yeah.... pretty obvious that Saban would be scoring touchdowns and butters would need field goals instead.

this is a huge deal stealing a quarterback from Cryer especially. now geography and weather and all that are on our side but fact is we haven't won one of these in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.