The National Signing Day Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, by all means, have one giant, useless thread with all the info buried two pages back.

I'm sure Ox prefers fewer threads and fewer clicks.

Clicking the thread title takes you to the spot in the thread where you left off. Stop complaining.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clicking the thread title takes you to the spot in the thread where you left off. Stop complaining.
No dumbazz the point is that all the chapters to the book are thrown here and there throughout the fvkking thread. We talk about this guard on page 26, then talk about something a dozen other people so you can find the earlier posts when the topic comes back up, commitment whatever. Didnt we have some cool camp video of this kid? Yeah its around page 13. Or game highlights? Yeah some where around page 30 if my memory is correct. I find its easier just to.memorize pages for this kind of thing. :rolleyes:

It makes sense youd like it too, Nolejay. You probably hate women, live in your mother's basement and just toss everything you own in one huge lile in your closet just like Nav.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It could be like Rupp rafters, I like to go over there when were in their head.
So when the Louisville sanctions came down I stoped by and every thought a poster had on the subject he started a new thread, must have been 30.
Maybe something between the two extremes would be nice, I like to call it common sense.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No dumbazz the point is that all the chapters to the book are thrown here and there throughout the fvkking thread. We talk about this guard on page 26, then talk about something a dozen other people so you can find the earlier posts when the topic comes back up, commitment whatever.

Didnt we have some cool camp video of this kid? Yeah its around page 13. Or game highlights? Yeah some where around page 30 if my memory is correct. I fi d its easier just to.memorize pages for this kind of thing.

It makes sense youd like it too, Nolejay. You probably hate women, live in your mother's basement and just toss everything you own in one huge lile in your closet just like Nav.

I see somebody didn't take their meds today..

All I hear is :blahblah: and more complaining from the board's biggest whiner smh. The mule ain't happy unless he has something to cry about.

And funny to hear you call me NoleJay considering you hate everything about UF :lol:. Try harder old man.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only thing more entertaining than swonkey is the mega pumpers on here trying to polish turds

turdpolish.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Start a thread for every recruit. It's pretty simple. Not just QBs.

Ox likes hits anyway. We are here to make him money.

If you follow Nav's lead, you will just be an angry, angry man.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you follow Nav's lead, you will just be an angry, angry man.

I've lived through some pretty low lows, there's no doubt, but I don't think anyone who's ever met me in person and known me for any length of time would call me an angry man. You've decided I need some kind of therapy because I no longer find relationships with women as mutually beneficial. We've had men living the bachelor life for the entire history of mankind, why is it all the sudden such an evil thing for a man to stay single and avoid relationships in today's world? I don't get it. The laws and justice system are simply too female biased to risk participating for me anymore. That's all. And just because I'd like to help warn other men out there of what the system has become, doesn't make me an angry man. It makes me someone willing to try to help others not have to go through some of the things I've been through. You have a weird and twisted view towards some things pal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gawd no. That would be like 200 threads. Law mule just wants more threads to shlt in.
There won't be 200 threads. Only the recent ones will be on the front page, the others will fall off.

Don't like this is anything new. We've always done it that way until now.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

I can't believe this, but it's real.

I clicked on the 'show ignored content' link and read this last page of donkey's thoughts. ...and I agree with the organizational system he's saying. He's still a jerk and a miserable complainer (even in this thread), but on this point he's right.

We should have a thread for each recruit.
It should be in this board, not the recruiting board.
It should be tagged with:
- recruiting
- *position of recruit*

That way we easily find recruits from different years & positions. He's got a point about this being unusable as a reference or even to continue the discussion about a recruit. Otherwise everything has to be remembered.

Having said that, beggars can't be choosers and BMF is doing a fantastic job of providing content and fodder for discussion. It's just not in a good form. And yet, I'm grateful for it.

However, when it comes to his point,...

...Law is right.

:suicide2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator