The National Signing Day Thread

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
two out of eleven if Gerald comes over Friday. one for twelve if he doesn't

So, if he joins we were targeting eleven. But if he doesn't join we were targeting twelve?

:britney:

PS - love the avatar. Going back to give a like

fairfaxgator

Jan 24, 2017
Copeland and Langham seem the most likely along with Gouraige. That's still a solid finish although somewhat of a bummer but really the only one so far we really missed on was Boykin. Nesta and NPF were not coming here. Higdon with Fightingators seems 100% solid that Langham is choosing UF and that guy NEVER puts more than like 90-95% confidence and he's the best "inside guy" on any of the UF boards...take that for what it's worth though

An "inside" UF guy vs an "inside" BAMA guy...I'll go with the BAMA guy...sorry...true until we stop it!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
bruh.

They had to get a waiver to make a bowl. Since the end of the dead period in January to NSD Taggart has landed 10 commits-7 4*s. Mullen got 3. Thats after Taggart started behind Mullen and you guys laughed at his staff.

His ability to recruit has never been in question. I specifically compared him to Zook the last time we discussed this. I don't think he's a good coach. But one off season isn't the same as being in an 8 year funk. For that matter, if we're focusing on last year, they still had a better season and won the head to head. I'm fine with giving WT some credit for his haul, but denying that the program he took over wasn't in much better shape is foolish.

And again, placing an arbitrary timeline is ridiculous. He and the noles were the laughingstock of Dec 20. It's simply balancing out today. Once his non-quals get factored in, we'll see how it looks.

And to address your edit, I don't care about WT's offense being different. The point was that our Top 10 class was a sham because it contained a QB that didn't fit and 2 WRs that were either gone(see the Chase to Lsu news) or at best a tossup that would come down to a NSD decision.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
An "inside" UF guy vs an "inside" BAMA guy...I'll go with the BAMA guy...sorry...true until we stop it!
Which bama guy said they are getting Langham? i was just bringing what is being posted elsewhere it's up to you in how you take it...I will not get my hopes up for Langham no matter who says he is UF bound...even if Nick Saban himself told me UF was getting Langham i wouldn't believe it

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can anyone name the 3 fsu players that wont qualify? Just curious.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
you knew it would happen as soon as fsu showed a little life... hey nole!

:nole:
Wrong again. Just pointing out how retarded you guys look. Taggart can't recruit, look at his HS staff, we got SEC experience, etc. You guys have been wrong at every turn. Mullen is zook without the recruiting skill. Hell he lost to South Alabama in year 8. Hell be fired in 4 years after averaging 8 wins. He won at MSU because he scheduled cupcakes and played Kentucky. He rarely beat any good teams.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Sounds like cope to bama. They missed on ross and it seems cope chose to announce late to see where the dominos fell. Bama probably told him too and that theyd take him if spots open up.

Could never imagine being so soft youd pick a place that doesnt give a **** about you, and that youre their 4th choice, over places that care about you and need you.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Sounds like cope to bama. They missed on ross and it seems cope chose to announce late to see where the dominos fell. Bama probably told him too and that theyd take him if spots open up.

Could never imagine being so soft youd pick a place that doesnt give a **** about you, and that youre their 4th choice, over places that care about you and need you.
So he'd come here to block? Bama uses its WRs.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can anyone name the 3 fsu players that wont qualify? Just curious.

That lb that originally committed to Kentucky, then us, then we didn't let him take a visit because he had no chance to qualify. He committed to FSU. He won't qualify there either, which is saying something.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That lb that originally committed to Kentucky, then us, then we didn't let him take a visit because he had no chance to qualify. He committed to FSU. He won't qualify there either, which is saying something.

You’re referring to Xavier Peters. He was never committed to us though.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
His ability to recruit has never been in question. I specifically compared him to Zook the last time we discussed this. I don't think he's a good coach. But one off season isn't the same as being in an 8 year funk. For that matter, if we're focusing on last year, they still had a better season and won the head to head. I'm fine with giving WT some credit for his haul, but denying that the program he took over wasn't in much better shape is foolish.

And again, placing an arbitrary timeline is ridiculous. He and the noles were the laughingstock of Dec 20. It's simply balancing out today. Once his non-quals get factored in, we'll see how it looks.

And to address your edit, I don't care about WT's offense being different. The point was that our Top 10 class was a sham because it contained a QB that didn't fit and 2 WRs that were either gone(see the Chase to Lsu news) or at best a tossup that would come down to a NSD decision.
How'd they finish? They were in the 70s when he arrived and now top 10. Great coaches can turn programs around just like that. I find it hilarious you say Mullen had to start over because the commits didn't fit while dismissing Taggart for having to deal with the same problem

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which bama guy said they are getting Langham? i was just bringing what is being posted elsewhere it's up to you in how you take it...I will not get my hopes up for Langham no matter who says he is UF bound...even if Nick Saban himself told me UF was getting Langham i wouldn't believe it

You are correct, sir. The devil is a known lier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator