The National Signing Day Thread

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
This is one of those convos where a simple "oh yea, whoops lol" would do, but ego will just not allow :lol:
His initial statement was that he would only lose a few pounds because muscle weighs more than fat. He never talked about density and size. He simply used weight.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because it's the truth.
no schit sherlock...1 pound of anything weighs the same as 1 pound of anything else....I never said anything to disagree with that. YOU injected that..

His initial statement was that he would only lose a few pounds because muscle weighs more than fat. He never talked about density and size. He simply used weight.
I expected him not to lose a crap ton of total weight because when you build muscle, by volume, it weighs more than fat...he may look slimmer but may not weigh much less...Sorry for assuming this would be common sense for someone that claims to be an executive.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
no schit sherlock...1 pound of anything weighs the same as 1 pound of anything else....I never said anything to disagree with that. YOU injected that..

I expected him not to lose a crap ton of total weight because when you build muscle, by volume, it weighs more than fat...he may look slimmer but may not weigh much less...Sorry for assuming this would be common sense for someone that claims to be an executive.
I appreciate you keeping this back and forth civil. You're good people.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gators will host a top-200 recruit at every position for Friday Night Lights

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/friday-night-lights-preview

Friday Night Lights preview
For the third year in a row, Friday Night Lights will be a success for Florida coach Jim McElwain and his staff.

The Gators should have another huge turnout for their annual recruiting showcase, which started in 2005 and continues to be one of the most popular college camps in the country.

UF is scheduled to host at least one top-200 overall prospect at every position. Here’s a preview of the expected visitors for Friday Night Lights. As always, this list is subject to change.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I appreciate you keeping this back and forth civil. You're good people.

I'm amazed that everybody else on this thread can see you completely mis-understood the original comment. Instead of just admitting the mistake you are making yourself look worse. Everybody agrees on this including yourself... you are arguing over semantics that weren't even there.

Just stop and let us get back to the usual arguments about how Mac sucks.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators will host a top-200 recruit at every position for Friday Night Lights

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/friday-night-lights-preview

Friday Night Lights preview
For the third year in a row, Friday Night Lights will be a success for Florida coach Jim McElwain and his staff.

The Gators should have another huge turnout for their annual recruiting showcase, which started in 2005 and continues to be one of the most popular college camps in the country.

UF is scheduled to host at least one top-200 overall prospect at every position. Here’s a preview of the expected visitors for Friday Night Lights. As always, this list is subject to change.

More importantly, Copeland and Corral will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.