Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n260180 said:
I thought I was slotted for the week before the Mizzou game?
I thought you were skeered? :scared:

That's fine. An in-studio interview, the first one ever.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I have a question about the message board game time atmosphere – the MBGTA. What do you anticipate for this site when the new coach takes the field and the GCMB Chatterbox is filled up and the official game day thread (with all of its ***asterisks*** ) is posted? Have you even begun to contemplate the atmosphere in here with all the excitement, the anticipation, AND the emojis? How different will the MBGTA be with the fresh start under Mac?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n260158 said:
Stats are important, we refer to them often. Especially as the season goes on and we begin to argue,..er..discuss what we do and don't like about what's happening. Is it possible to have a sticky with weekly stats and a compilation in addition to weekly stats as the year progresses? I suspect this may could be accomplished with a link but would look better posted for quick referencing, or both since the info could probably be copied and pasted from a link. Just an idea. Toss it if you think it's junk.

While stats are something they are just a resultant of the play. Say I recover 6 fumbles in one game and score inside the red zone each time. I may have few yards but I have six TD's. If I also give up lots of yards between the 20 and opposing 30 yard lines but give up no points that is good for scoring D but not that great.

Process, and play are what counts, you need to watch (perhaps game film) and be educated to tell.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n260029 said:
I always start the season off by interviewing Jason Walker. He's the only recurring guest at this point. However, there are 3 confirmed guests for this season so far:

Concrete Helmet
maheo30
ufgator812

How in the world did Concrete make your list to interview?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n260195 said:
How in the world did Concrete make your list to interview?
we-buy-houses-detroit-cash-in-hand.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need Coach9. He could tell us how much better the last staff was.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a
Johnny_Carson_Carnac.jpg
Wannabee... :dance2:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n260219 said:
We need Coach9. He could tell us how much better the last staff was.

I agree with this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n260240 said:
I knew it.
In my Kickstarter campaign, a pledge of a certain amount got you an interview on the show. Those three guys were extremely generous.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n260250 said:
In my Kickstarter campaign, a pledge of a certain amount got you an interview on the show. Those three guys were extremely generous.

Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that.

Carry on...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n260193 said:
While stats are something they are just a resultant of the play. Say I recover 6 fumbles in one game and score inside the red zone each time. I may have few yards but I have six TD's. If I also give up lots of yards between the 20 and opposing 30 yard lines but give up no points that is good for scoring D but not that great.

Process, and play are what counts, you need to watch (perhaps game film) and be educated to tell.

You helped to prove my point about how we discuss and often argue using stats. It's true, they don't always tell the story, but my idea was to have them readily available as a reference tool in discussion. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.