The pumper thread

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
So since we have a lot of negativity surrounding the program and it seems to have hurt some snowflakes feelings on here,
Let have a thread where we post all the positives with the program as a change of pace.
Go.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Does someone having a positive outlook annoy you? Do you feel the need to chastise and call others names that do not share your opinion? Strong man, really strong...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's actually not all that much negativity around the program. Just a few negative posters that choose to beat the drum in every. single. thread.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Does someone having a positive outlook annoy you? Do you feel the need to chastise and call others names that do not share your opinion? Strong man, really strong...
Preach on my friend. It's rich considering you labeled others as zen masters in the other thread, and by no means was that a compliment

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So let's keep this thread positive. Any negative comments will be removed.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meant to be a neutral consideration:

One question: Your team has fallen behind 2 TDs. What types do you want filling your team = pumpers or
downward spiraling realists ? Someone who inspired everybody? = Tebow, a pumper.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I would love to be called a zen master, is zen master a derogatory term?? The context that it was used was sarcasm, unlike snowflake, which is clearly intended to be derogatory.

The newly renovated Exactech arena is opening next week, the Farrior Center is amazing, the baseball stadium, softball stadium and new football facilities are all going to be done in the next 5 years. These are all positive events.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our gymnastics squad is nasty.
maxresdefault.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Fooley has supposedly retired. That was supposed to be a positive. But yet every time I walk down Lemerand Dr. I still see his SUV parked in the same spot. Why won't he just leave?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else find it interesting that this thread was started because of 2 posters with coffee references as their avatars? :scratchchin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's not a very optimistic response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.