The pumper thread

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We have won the East two years in a row.
We also own the longest win streak against any opponent that is played on an annual basis (Kentucky).
We'll be getting at least one new coach, so we have hope it's a solid recruiter.
The sun is orange and the sky is blue.
:pumper::chomp::pumper:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well for starters the season is over cept for the bowl game....
I drank much less beer this season because I hate wasting a good beer buzz watching bad football....
I saved a sh!t ton of money by NOT going to any games this year.....
Oh, and I feel somewhat validated about Bert being a better coach than Butters....seeing how he drug Mac around the yard by the nose with his banged up team of 2 and 3 stars....smh

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I used to love playing with #s but Ive settled down. But here goes. In the last two decades (20 years for the clueless) we have won.
10% of the national titles in football and 15% of the national titles in basketball along with playing in two other final fours and one other national title game.
Since 92 we have won almost 30% of the SEC titles in football (29.1% to be exact). If you go by the last 10 years we have won 20% of the national titles in football and basketball...........no other school comes close in that regard. Not even close. Since it's inception UF has been to the SEC title game more than any other SEC school even the hallowed trailerbama program. Now, we all know football is the holy grail of real southern men. And bama is top dog but 99% of the other programs in collegiate sports would give quite a bit to have our success the last 20 years or 10 years...............
The caveat is always, ALWAYS what have you done lately. I get that. But in the big picture of collegiate sports Fla has some mighty fine bragging rights the last 2 decades and even this last decade. I dare say when SOS and Danny were here that smile rarely left any of our faces. And once again with Urban and TIMMY
370c2b9d6abd501b023d565849a4b543.jpg
it was plastered on there as much as when the 04s did their two year domination of the Dukes and Kenssuckys and North Carolinas and Villanovas in basketball.......................So as a long time gator fan I can say that my dreams and hopes for my teams have come true more than a few times and once again 99% of the other fan bases cannot claim the same success the last decade or last two decades......................go gators my friends..........:pumper: and proud to join others like this guy
0-mr-two-bits-jpg.233

AND no matter what you may think or :law: or
images
may say about our program THIS STILL HOLDS TRUE.........................
promo297819241

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Without looking at the numbers I'd say we probably are pretty high nationally in total kickoff return yardage...

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I used to love playing with #s but Ive settled down. But here goes. In the last two decades (20 years for the clueless) we have won.
10% of the national titles in football and 15% of the national titles in basketball along with playing in two other final fours and one other national title game.
Since 92 we have won almost 30% of the SEC titles in football (29.1% to be exact). If you go by the last 10 years we have won 20% of the national titles in football and basketball...........no other school comes close in that regard. Not even close. Since it's inception UF has been to the SEC title game more than any other SEC school even the hallowed trailerbama program. Now, we all know football is the holy grail of real southern men. And bama is top dog but 99% of the other programs in collegiate sports would give quite a bit to have our success the last 20 years or 10 years...............
The caveat is always, ALWAYS what have you done lately. I get that. But in the big picture of collegiate sports Fla has some mighty fine bragging rights the last 2 decades and even this last decade. I dare say when SOS and Danny were here that smile rarely left any of our faces. And once again with Urban and TIMMY
370c2b9d6abd501b023d565849a4b543.jpg
it was plastered on there as much as when the 04s did their two year domination of the Dukes and Kenssuckys and North Carolinas and Villanovas in basketball.......................So as a long time gator fan I can say that my dreams and hopes for my teams have come true more than a few times and once again 99% of the other fan bases cannot claim the same success the last decade or last two decades......................go gators my friends..........:pumper: and proud to join others like this guy
0-mr-two-bits-jpg.233

AND no matter what you may think or :law: or
images
may say about our program THIS STILL HOLDS TRUE.........................
promo297819241
Damned straight!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we have some really good playmakers on offense next year in Scarlett, Perine, Calloway, and Cleveland and also some solid contributors in both our TE's and with Powell, Swain, and Hammond. I'm also glad that we have a good kicker. I expect that the O-line will improve simply because of maturity and experience. I think we also have a great group of DE's.

That's all I got.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I truly believe we are a QB away from being very good on the offensive side of the ball. Our OL should be all returning (maybe not Sharp) for the first time I can remember. All our skill position players are returning and have continued to grow and improve.

We have weapons for the first time in years we just need somebody who can get them the ball!

Callaway, Cleveland, Scarlett, Perine, Massey (if as good as advertised)

We have shown flashes of what this offense can do against top level teams when we have a QB who is capable.

I am hopeful that one of the freshman will be able to step up and play at a higher level than any QB we have had in a long time. They have both been watching for a year and learning the offense. It will be interesting to see if one or both of them drive summer practices and work with the receivers.

On defense I am nervous because we will be young and that means mistakes, but we have shown talent. Reese, Joseph and Johnson have all shown potential (although we certainly lack depth behind them). Gardner looks like he will be a star and Harris played really good toward the end of the year. Our young DEs have shown that they have talent and CeCe and Clark will be solid for starting DTs. I am definitely worried about our CBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.