The pumper thread

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
+1

I used to love playing with #s but Ive settled down. But here goes. In the last two decades (20 years for the clueless) we have won.
10% of the national titles in football and 15% of the national titles in basketball along with playing in two other final fours and one other national title game.
Since 92 we have won almost 30% of the SEC titles in football (29.1% to be exact). If you go by the last 10 years we have won 20% of the national titles in football and basketball...........no other school comes close in that regard. Not even close. Since it's inception UF has been to the SEC title game more than any other SEC school even the hallowed trailerbama program. Now, we all know football is the holy grail of real southern men. And bama is top dog but 99% of the other programs in collegiate sports would give quite a bit to have our success the last 20 years or 10 years...............
The caveat is always, ALWAYS what have you done lately. I get that. But in the big picture of collegiate sports Fla has some mighty fine bragging rights the last 2 decades and even this last decade. I dare say when SOS and Danny were here that smile rarely left any of our faces. And once again with Urban and TIMMY
370c2b9d6abd501b023d565849a4b543.jpg
it was plastered on there as much as when the 04s did their two year domination of the Dukes and Kenssuckys and North Carolinas and Villanovas in basketball.......................So as a long time gator fan I can say that my dreams and hopes for my teams have come true more than a few times and once again 99% of the other fan bases cannot claim the same success the last decade or last two decades......................go gators my friends..........:pumper: and proud to join others like this guy
0-mr-two-bits-jpg.233

AND no matter what you may think or :law: or
images
may say about our program THIS STILL HOLDS TRUE.........................
promo297819241

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
As a pumper I think we have a lot to be thankful for. As I and others mentioned before I believe that we are a QB away from being Great Again on Offense. We have the pieces in place with the WRs and RBs; plus our OL has improved since the beginning of the year. We had a lot of young talent step up on defense due to injuries and if a couple of key players decide to come back we can be good on Defense again. We have probably the best punter/kicker combination in the nation. However the best thing we have to look forward to is we are not bUTtchug or UGAY!

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to love playing with #s but Ive settled down. But here goes. In the last two decades (20 years for the clueless) we have won.
10% of the national titles in football and 15% of the national titles in basketball along with playing in two other final fours and one other national title game.
Since 92 we have won almost 30% of the SEC titles in football (29.1% to be exact). If you go by the last 10 years we have won 20% of the national titles in football and basketball...........no other school comes close in that regard. Not even close. Since it's inception UF has been to the SEC title game more than any other SEC school even the hallowed trailerbama program. Now, we all know football is the holy grail of real southern men. And bama is top dog but 99% of the other programs in collegiate sports would give quite a bit to have our success the last 20 years or 10 years...............
The caveat is always, ALWAYS what have you done lately. I get that. But in the big picture of collegiate sports Fla has some mighty fine bragging rights the last 2 decades and even this last decade. I dare say when SOS and Danny were here that smile rarely left any of our faces. And once again with Urban and TIMMY
370c2b9d6abd501b023d565849a4b543.jpg
it was plastered on there as much as when the 04s did their two year domination of the Dukes and Kenssuckys and North Carolinas and Villanovas in basketball.......................So as a long time gator fan I can say that my dreams and hopes for my teams have come true more than a few times and once again 99% of the other fan bases cannot claim the same success the last decade or last two decades......................go gators my friends..........:pumper: and proud to join others like this guy
0-mr-two-bits-jpg.233

AND no matter what you may think or :law: or
images
may say about our program THIS STILL HOLDS TRUE.........................
promo297819241

tumblr_m9l2xfr8Zw1qzs7kv.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has won 2 straight Eastern Division titles resulting in 2 SECCG appearances

Mac has beat our arch rival Georgia 2 straight years

Mac recently won @LSU

Mac has us in one of the later prime bowl games for a 2nd straight year

Mac has done much of this with his starting QB on the sidelines due to a previous injury

Mac has officially taken back the Swamp this year.

Last edited:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Mac has won 2 straight Eastern Division titles resulting in 2 SECCG appearances

Mac has beat our arch rival Georgia 2 straight years

Mac recently won @LSU

Mac has us in one of the later prime bowl games for a 2nd straight year

Mac has done much of this with his starting QB on the sidelines due to a previous injury

Mac has officially taken back the Swamp this year.
good post

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where do we keep these East "Championship" trophies? I have never seen them.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
4447092.gif

I was a pumper during the SOS and M3 days... it was easy, but after 8 years of floundering around and abysmal position of need recruiting, it' harder. I like to think of the Noise in the System as a driving force toward accountability, success or change... a catalyst against apathy if you will :cool: Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.