The Real Spring Practice Thread

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We deserve to get the real news right here.
News blog ... yes! I want notes & videos on Michigan QBs -- if they're hitting every WR, never overthrowing, never getting picked off, if zero DBs are getting beat, etc. etc. Wanna see video of Harbaugh smiling all throughout?

Yeeeaaahhhhh...... You're not likely to see much video evidence of Habaugh smiling......

You may however, find more video evidence that he still eats his boggers...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It was only triple coverage.

QBs throw it to the WR they're told to before the "snap", there are no other WRs out in "that play" drill.
Granted he's got to fire it so that DB cannot recover ... so none of the DBs can. That's probably what that practice "play" will teach him on "timing".??

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

We gonna suck :lol:

:lol: What is the protocol when you are practicing drills like that and there is no way to safely get it in there? Do the coaches want them to try to give the receiver a chance somehow? In a game you would just throw that thing way over everyone's head. I guess a perfect top notch NFL throw would give the receiver a chance to go up and get it however.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: What is the protocol when you are practicing drills like that and there is no way to safely get it in there? Do the coaches want them to try to give the receiver a chance somehow? In a game you would just throw that thing way over everyone's head. I guess a perfect top notch NFL throw would give the receiver a chance to go up and get it however.

Probably don't want to practice throwing picks and making throws you wouldn't make in the game......

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
last-days-in-the-desert.jpg

Can we at least pretend to be competent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator