Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
From what I've read the DL is struggling especially Zuniga and Clayton, Vosean is needed badly as he's our only playmaker and we'll need trfr DBs to be ready to go as Williamson and Putu are beat constantly. The offense is still an unknown and Frank's runs with the ones more than Trask but both have been erratic at times. Franks would start if the season was this weekend. Imo ldr will get the nod because he's the most experienced

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
From what I've read the DL is struggling especially Zuniga and Clayton, Vosean is needed badly as he's our only playmaker and we'll need trfr DBs to be ready to go as Williamson and Putu are beat constantly. The offense is still an unknown and Frank's runs with the ones more than Trask but both have been erratic at times. Franks would start if the season was this weekend. Imo ldr will get the nod because he's the most experienced

Mac literally singled out Zuniga today as someone who has stepped up :lol2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think what some of you are wanting is simply a news blog. Those exist all over the web. Try a quick google search for crying out loud.
We deserve to get the real news right here.
News blog ... yes! I want notes & videos on Michigan QBs -- if they're hitting every WR, never overthrowing, never getting picked off, if zero DBs are getting beat, etc. etc. Wanna see video of Harbaugh smiling all throughout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator