The snarky post-game Mac press conference thread

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Will he:
1) blame the players?
2) talk about popcorn sales?
3) talk about the mascot and the atmosphere?
4) babble endlessly about nothing

I personally wonder how many times we'll hear "and yet"

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some players chose not to play today.
Anzalone has a chicken wing thing

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
We need a complete culture change at Florida. Not one player has bought into what Mac is selling. We are the most penalized team on the planet and it's not because we are aggressive, it's because our team consists of a bunch of undisciplined, entitled d-bags who don't put in the work or effort to succeed at a championship level. It doesn't take anyone with special knowledge to know this, just tune in to five minutes of any of our games this season.

I know we're slim at OL and lack talent in certain positions, but you make up for that with preparation and effort. Jarrad Davis is the perfect example of this. LDR needs to see the bench ASAP. There are reasons why players transfer from other schools and it's mainly because they were NOT SUCCESSFUL (Cam is the exception). LDR is not our future so it's time to find out where we stand with someone this staff recruited and start Franks.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Excuse me Mac... ahem... over here Coach

a8c6-129d-497b-8bdc-9b9216fb2b44.jpg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
McElwain says it isn't too late to get Kyle Trask or Feleipe Franks into a game. Will evaluate the QB position this week. ~ Tweet from Nick De La Torre ~

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Will he:
1) blame the players?
2) talk about popcorn sales?
3) talk about the mascot and the atmosphere?
4) babble endlessly about nothing

I personally wonder how many times we'll hear "and yet"

Or, when speaking about a particular player, he'll say "he made a choice".

Too bad Mac didn't "make a choice" and replace some ineffective players today, including Del Rio.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need a complete culture change at Florida. Not one player has bought into what Mac is selling. We are the most penalized team on the planet and it's not because we are aggressive, it's because our team consists of a bunch of undisciplined, entitled d-bags who don't put in the work or effort to succeed at a championship level. It doesn't take anyone with special knowledge to know this, just tune in to five minutes of any of our games this season.

I know we're slim at OL and lack talent in certain positions, but you make up for that with preparation and effort. Jarrad Davis is the perfect example of this. LDR needs to see the bench ASAP. There are reasons why players transfer from other schools and it's mainly because they were NOT SUCCESSFUL (Cam is the exception). LDR is not our future so it's time to find out where we stand with someone this staff recruited and start Franks.

PREACH IT, BROTHER!!!

Our D is going to stink next year, but I think it will be a step forward to get "Teez" off this team. That kid is the biggest punk we've had play for us since Channing Crowder or Aaron Hernandez. Agree, the "culture" is bad and it will take the right coach to correct it.

Unfortunately, it will cost us $20+ million to fire McElwain and his staff and hire the next big thing. It ain't happenin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.