The snarky post-game Mac press conference thread

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No? Too loco or what? I feel the same way about lame kitten.
Because his offense sucks. in his entire tenure at LSU he might of had one year of a decent offense. Im ready to us actually be able to throw the ball.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
Because his offense sucks. in his entire tenure at LSU he might of had one year of a decent offense. Im ready to us actually be able to throw the ball.
If only Steve wasn't 71... I'd love to see them playing "Pitch and catch" again. And you're right, that NC game against Bama in 2012 when LSU was shut out, I don't think they crossed the 50 more than once.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If only Steve wasn't 71... I'd love to see them playing "Pitch and catch" again. And you're right, that NC game against Bama in 2012 when LSU was shut out, I don't think they crossed the 50 more than once.
We would all love to see the fun and gun again.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I think Spurrier actually is the answer. Yeah I know everybody will pile on and tell me its impossible, its a bad idea, etc. You'll never convince me that if Scott Strychnine asked SOS to take the helm for 2 or 3 or 4 years and get it on the right trajectory, that SOS would not do it and probably for a cut rate allowing us to deal with the buyouts and be ready to make a splash hire when the time is right. Of course I know it will not happen for various reasons, but it would be way better than riding this loser for another 2 years "just because we have to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.