The snarky post-game Mac press conference thread

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch at all. How did we give up the two late tds though? Just gave up or was kiffin a dick head and ran up the score?
Our team stayed on the sideline. They wanted to watch a real football team play.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Butters is playing the" woe is me card" talking about his numbers were down when he took over and it takes a while to build that up. What you don't need numbers wise is to teach fundamentals and basic football 101! What does not having numbers have to do with horrendous O-line play or a zillion missed tackles every week. We have a lot of guys that many schools also recruited, so what does it say Coach Butters?:butters:

That crap pisses me off. Figured he was going to start crying about the numbers as far as injuries go....but now it's still all on Muschamp.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Butters is playing the" woe is me card" talking about his numbers were down when he took over and it takes a while to build that up. What you don't need numbers wise is to teach fundamentals and basic football 101! What does not having numbers have to do with horrendous O-line play or a zillion missed tackles every week. We have a lot of guys that many schools also recruited, so what does it say Coach Butters?:butters:
He knew what he was getting when he was hired. HE'S the one that's said he could win with his dog at QB, so what's the problem, coach?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Nav, what would I say here?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Butters is playing the" woe is me card" talking about his numbers were down when he took over and it takes a while to build that up. ql
And who is responsible for him coming up 7-10 recruits short in each of the past two years?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He should just come out and say we flat got our azzes kicked. We sucked in every phase of the game. Out coached, out played. Period. Then he needs to follow that up with saying we've got some serious things to address on our team and staff.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking Mac will do his first sincere blame of Will Grier & his Dad.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He also tossed out a shot that he's impressed with the support that Saban has had and the commitment and trust that they've given him. So comparing himself to Saban now.

EDIT: Said twice.

Seems that he's feeling some heat and feels that he's not being given enough time.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. But would like to hear what he said.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What the f*ck did he put in his mouth while giving a PRESS conference?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Softball questions, as usual. We just gave up those most points in 20 years.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well...they play their tails off.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Excuse fest! WTF does depth on special teams have to do with ur quadriplegic offense, r u effing kidding me?
" I need more time to get to paraplegic "

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.