The Texas Job - AC (After Charlie), Mac on their list

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would be excited of the prospect of Strong coming here if Mac were to go. However I seriously doubt Mac would take that job. Taking the HC job at Texas is a death wish.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, if Foley was still AD, he'd be fumbling all over himself right now writing up a lifetime extension for Mac.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Freeze may want to get the heck out of Oxford before the NCAA drops the hammer, and out of the SEC West as well.

If they hired Mac, it would open the door for our new Cowbell AD to hire Mullen.

Eveeryone keeps saying that....yall do realize two things. Mullen hates Florida and that AD didnt hire Mullen in the first place

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I would be excited of the prospect of Strong coming here if Mac were to go. However I seriously doubt Mac would take that job. Taking the HC job at Texas is a death wish.

You want a guy who is a perennial 7 game win coach unless he has a guy named Bridgewater? Why dont we just hire Chimp back if that's the case

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How badass would it be if spurrier was interim hc for the bowl game?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
There are a lot of people on this board who has a raging boner for the guy. Probably a good dude and he def knows D but not someone I want as a HC
I think he needs to step down a level myself. UCF, USF, FAU or something along those lines. He's lost at Texas an it shows.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I can't believe Gruden didn't make he list. Or does Texas not want to compete with Tennessee?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If that happened, it's likely that Nuss would be promoted to Head Coach. He's the guy.

dpuzt.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If I had to pick one from that list, and it had to be "right now", I'd have to go with Fedora.

Considering what Fedora has done at a basketball school, I wouldn't complain if he was hired to replace Mac. His offense is bit easier to watch.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The obvious move would be to promote geoff collins to hc
No, I got some input on the contract this time after PDS got fired and disbarred. We now have a provision that requires that they take Nusschamp and Sidehat.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
For the love of god and everything holy,please take mac and his butt buddy nuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.