The Walking Dead (spoiler alert)

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly what was NOT supposed to happen. The 2nd half of last season they completely dragged out because of Negan's arrival. This season was supposed to push along the story line and have alot more happen. So far it's the same crap again.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This show....I have no words for the $hit they gave us tonight. I'm pissed I'm invested at this point.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
who in the world would waste a whole episode on Tara? introducing Oceanside coulda been done in 1 segment. and what's up with all of the commercials? there were more than 11 minutes worth of commercials in the first 43 minutes of the show.

btw, read online that viewership is down 35% since the first episode of the season... no surprises there

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This whole trend of them doing one off episodes following around ancillary characters started right after the Prison fell, and it's been awful. Condense that sh*t into fewer episodes and give us more content, please!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have had 6 different episodes this season and 6 different locations. There is no story progression. The storyline isn't fractured, it is shattered. It is just jumping from one thing to another. And a Tara focused episode? That took place chronologically last season? GMAFB.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This season has been downright terrible.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
better episode last night, I see some people dying next week. thought Lucille was gonna get some last night a couple times too.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just recorded and bing watched the first half of this season. Probably not my favorite season

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
things are starting to pick up and the second half of the season should be much better. gotta give it to them for knocking off 3 in one episode, but no one is being killed by the walkers anymore, just turf war type stuff.

who's the guy in the boots - friend or foe?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Every episode with Negan was awesome. Every episode without him wasn't. I think they should stick to that plan for the second half of the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
things are starting to pick up and the second half of the season should be much better. gotta give it to them for knocking off 3 in one episode, but no one is being killed by the walkers anymore, just turf war type stuff.

who's the guy in the boots - friend or foe?
The dude with the burned face? He seems to be wavering. He will be the one to help.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty cool ad during the Super Bowl for the return this week. We're going to give it a few more episodes before we decide to stop watching or not, but I think the second half of the season will pick up. It can't be much worse than the first half, can it?

Who do you think won't make the cut to next season?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought last night's episode was pretty good. You can start to see things coming together for an uprising.

and after a long hiatus, they finally killed some walkers again. I was beginning to wonder if there were actually any walkers left.

hugh jassole

Feb 13, 2017
I thought last night's episode was pretty good. You can start to see things coming together for an uprising.

and after a long hiatus, they finally killed some walkers again. I was beginning to wonder if there were actually any walkers left.

Agree, last night's episode was pretty good. Has anyone figured out why Rick was smiling at the end? I assume it's because he's gonna use this new group to take down Negan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree, last night's episode was pretty good. Has anyone figured out why Rick was smiling at the end? I assume it's because he's gonna use this new group to take down Negan.
He is imagining banging the new leader?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator