There is absolutely zero upcoming season buzz

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
There's more fsu tags and flags in Gainesville than gator, talk about depressing.
Someone remind why I'm going to Arlington, we may actually need more pumpers around here.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While I'm not optimistic about our chances for the upcoming season, I think there is the possibility that I could be pleasantly surprised - and that's good enough for me for now. Regardless, I'm pumped about the season with all of the home games - I'm going to have a great time tailgating, stumbling to the stadium, cheering the Orange and Blue, and then enjoying the after-game and then stumbling to bed, win or lose. It's a great time with my daughter going into her Jr. year, and enjoying being around, and being a gator (BNAG8R).

I'm as pissy as the next guy about a loss (ask my family, they don't bother trying to talk to me until Sunday), but I guess maybe I'm old enough for just a bit of perspective, and realizing that down times make the up times that much sweeter. It's been 8 years, and I'm about done with the "down time", but I know that, whether it's this year, next year, or the year after - the up will come, we'll own the leghumpers and clowns again, we'll actually be competitive with the top teams in the nation (whether it's Alabama or someone else), and all will be good.

I just hope I'm still young enough to know it's happening.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait to see our Offense break into the top 90 baby!! TDs every other game too!!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I can't wait to see our Offense break into the top 90 baby!! TDs every other game too!!
giphy.gif

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Hasn't been any buzz around the football program since 2010, people can tell we don't have the coaching staff to win real titles.

I'm hyped for basketball season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've literally fallen asleep a couple of times in the last few years while watching our games. As a former 30 year season ticket holder, I never thought that would be possible. The product has been dismal and as Ox said, some of us don't have any hope for the future under the current staff. What's to be excited about?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Durty is right ... fans around here have set their brains on autoplot .... looking through morose colored glasses.
I'm buzzing about our orange & blue team's determination to win against Michigan, to make Harbaugh curse in Italian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator