There is absolutely zero upcoming season buzz

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LDR will be the starter in Dallas, followed by the Irish Reject as the backup. There is your optimism shot to hell.

This is arguably the best home schedule in our history (UT, LSU A&M, FSU), yet little genuine excitement.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I CANT WAIT to see one last season of Nusschumpball.
iknowright-jpg.5341

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Ive found that this actually makes things worse. I can compartmentalize and stress manage much better sober. You get me a six pack in while the gators are getting their fudge packed and I'm probably going to start screaming and shouting profanities, throwing things and stomping around looking to break something. This team and this coaching staff has literally driven me to sobriety. :lol:

So Mac has been looking out for your health and wellbeing!!! :lol:

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Normally, I love the opener. Not because of who we play (because it's usually somebody terrible), but simply because it's the opener. It's the start of a new season, the long wait is over. It's the hope of winning another championship and the anticipation of many great games and memorable moments to come. It's seeing that awesome video board with the alligators and hearing "Heeeeeeeeeeere come the Gators!" It's doing "Orange" and "Blue" and swaying with 85,000 other Gators to We Are The Boys once again. It's all of that and more and normally I love it and look forward to it. But this year, after the last few years, I'm really not very excited. No matter how hard I try I just can't get that excited about this season. And that's just a shame.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys need some weed. You're a little too uptight about this season. :bandit: I know a guy...Callaway says he's legit.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I haven't found a single Gator anywhere even remotely excited about the upcoming season. Honestly, it's sad. Expectations are in gutter. No buzz at all. Is our mediocrity the "new normal"? That's what it feels like we're being asked to accept.

Perhaps I'm just being a Debbie Downer, but with our awful recruiting classes I see no light at the end of the tunnel. It's win 7 to 10 games and pray we win the East. The thought of winning the SEC, much less a NC, is laughable.

Discuss.
Agreed...This is the first season in 15 yrs that I won't have season tickets and recruiting played a large part in me not renewing them. Once Mac (or the next guy)starts bringing back in top 5 classes and elite QB's...I'll renew! Until then I'll chill at the house to watch Gator football and save that $1000 a weekend.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited every year....... Everything and anything is possible....... Just doesn't do any good to be positive here with sooooooo many "Debbie Downers" on the board who attack anyone who doesn't join their hate party.

We could win every game or we could lose every game....... If anyone really had a track record of predicting correctly, they'd be living in Vegas rolling in money....... none of you are, so just admit it, it's your opinion and nothing else....

Just more hot air!!!!!!

But I love you all! Especially Swamp Donkey...... :bananawave:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still get excited about gator football because it's what I grew up on it's in my blood.
but it's impossible to show a whole lot of enthusiasm about it after damn near a decade of absolutely embarrassing football.

I will never except or embrace mediocrity

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator