This looks really bad (Callaway news)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So to be accused is to be"guilty" of whatever the female accuser says ... even if she says it several
conflicting ways. Remember the accuser of those Duke Lacrosse guys. That case got right-away traction
because of the accepted belief that a woman would not lie about such horror. Long ago Tawana Brawley
saw an easy way to cover her errant ways by false claims of kidnap and assault.

My ex-wife was a vicious criminal = 1) embezzled $240,000 from my dental business 2) Forged Lorcet 10 Rxs
3) illegally used my DEA # to receive thousands of Lorcet 10 drugs through mail order wholesale pharmacy.
I'm not vicious but I do resent the total deceit. Every legal body, gave her the benefit, saying her decency was
compromised by drugs. Anyway, my point is there are cases where a woman is a tremendous liar.

Amy Osteryoung & Johnson say they have 1,000 pages of text messages (gotta be claimants) that
favor Calloway.

These accusations of sexual assaults, rapes are so very damaging that the accuser has to be responsible
for seeking acceptable presentation to LE special investigators. That expectation has nothing to do with
whether such cases are about a CFB player or some unknown guy.
You're a dentist?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe CallAway should retain the services of Hillary. She knows which victims to believe and which ones are full of it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

More info. Apparently UF isn't giving contract details with the UF booster. This also doesn't look good.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So are we back to "this is worse than the Rapies case", or naaa?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
WHAT?!?!??!

Please let me refer you to the original post: Woman who accused #Gators FB players of sexual assault boycotts hearing after UF appoints FB booster to adjudicatehttp://es.pn/2arqVOI

It was ABSOLUTELY about ASSAULT.

And according to evidence .... there was none.

You are incorrect. The University of Florida has no responsibility or ability to enforce criminal law. What they are responsible for is providing a safe environments for its students to learn in. So no matter what the press says, Callaway and Harris were accused of creating an unsafe environment for a fellow student.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
:ohnoez:

We should cancel the season. Or at least move this thread into the Who Gives A ****? section.

Move it I don't really care, you're the dictator around here.

If you can't admit this isn't a good look for UF then you have your head in the sand.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Move it I don't really care, you're the dictator around here.

If you can't admit this isn't a good look for UF then you have your head in the sand.
I care about the season. Let's talk about football and not this nonsense. Callaway is going to play, it's over, that's the end of it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF : "But you didn't follow a chain of preserved evidence."
Her : " I don't care. I want him punished."
UF : "But your storles, we couldn't pin one down."
Her : "Then I want UF punished."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Foley was furious how UF handled this situation. I'm sure he's just overreacting though.
Well, we've been plenty furious at Foley at how he's handled a number of situations at UF. He should be worried about his golden parachute at this point. He gets to spend his remaining days filthy rich.

If only he'd spent a few moments getting furious at the Darnell Dockett situation instead of throwing his own legendary coach under the bus.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If I didn't know better, I'd think ItreallylooksbadDelRioJay26 thinks this situation really looks bad.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I care about the season. Let's talk about football and not this nonsense. Callaway is going to play, it's over, that's the end of it.

Sure thing, let's sweep it under the rug and lace em up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.