This shouldn’t even be possible

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
No, jets in flight with the ground in the background. I count at least 5 and maybe seven planes. Really have to look close and count the tails.
Ha, when I posted it I saw two from my phone. After you replied I could get to four. From my computer I can see six, maybe seven.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

'These violent detonations are unique to whales, as the vast majority of decomposing animals can not keep all that built-up gas inside after they've passed away,' the caption on Nature Is Metal reads.

When an animal dies, bacteria inside the carcass produce methane as part of the decomposition process.

If the gas is not released from the body, it gradually builds up until it has no choice but to bust through the animal's carcass.

Methane gas builds up in the animal’s main body cavities, causing it to bloat - a sure sign an explosion is on the horizon.

'Since the build-up of gas will eventually reach capacity and find the path of least resistance for escape, the only way to prevent this is to perforate the whale’s skin before it detonates on its own,' according to Nature Is Metal.

Ever see where they did that on purpose on beach in Oregon? Freaking hilarious:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1695684305044.png

Sadly, in 1816 despite their best efforts, the tree was blown down in a storm. Some branches were removed but a large portion of the tree was left and re-rooted. Surprisingly, this tree is still growing at Woolsthorpe Manor today and now is over 350 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator