Thompson not going to UGA game

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he knows he's supposed to not drop it though so unfortunately practice counts too.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just thought about this... while Thompson is out we can FULLY expect BOTH of Georgia's starting LB's to be suited up and playing. Both of whom admitted to their campus police they had weed but fortunately for them they had "burned the evidence" and there wasn't enough left to warrant an arrest. Why that wouldn't compel an immediate drug test mandate from the NCAA is the question...

In any case, just last week they had two starters guilty of the exact same thing yet I seriously doubt they miss a single down of football. I'm tired of this sh!t happening to UF and I'm tired of these dumb ass scholarship players doing stupid sh!t to get themselves in trouble. It's not like I care about a little weed...I don't. But the fact is it is still illegal and against the rules and these damn kids all think the rules don't apply to them.

Rant over. Getting off soapbox now.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is good news. I'm so glad it was Thompson that got nabbed and not one of the studs. God smiled on the Gators today!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So Perine & Scarlett go in knowing it's all on their runs. Hope they break enough that Mac keeps feeding
them. (Actually, I'm thinking Perine will have a breakout game 130 yards.) Scarlett 104. ??

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So Perine & Scarlett go in knowing it's all on their runs. Hope they break enough that Mac keeps feeding
them. (Actually, I'm thinking Perine will have a breakout game 130 yards.) Scarlett 104. ??
I like your thinking Dr.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well he needs to get out and vote yes for Amendment 2, then get his medical card.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get how they think some weed is more important than the team, their reputation and education. Are they really that stupid?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I HEARD MCELCHUMP IS GONNA START TYRIEK HOPKINS JUST TO PROVE A POINT!! C"MON FOOOLEY, FIRE THIS BUTTERTOOTH
Even though you were just being your normal dickhead self, I thought it was pretty was funny.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get how they think some weed is more important than the team, their reputation and education. Are they really that stupid?
Unfortunately the answer is a resounding......... YES!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
"I was gonna play in my first WLOCP, but then I got high!"

"I was gonna run for 100+, but then I got high.."

"I was gonna rush for 1000 by game 6, but then I got high, then I got high, then I got high!"

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
"I was gonna play in my first WLOCP, but then I got high!"

"I was gonna run for 100+, but then I got high.."

"I was gonna rush for 1000 by game 6, but then I got high, then I got high, then I got high!"

It really is stupid. You expect young people to make mistakes but these guys have so much to lose.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anybody really think this is terrible news? Not saying Thompson is terrible but it's pretty clear that Scarlett and Perine are our best backs. This may end up being a blessing disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.