Toney caught with a completely legal, loaded AR-15

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
So what do you want done? Should Mullen confiscate their weapons? What else should he confiscate that could be a “potential problem”? Should they be banned from Twitter so they don’t say something stupid? Should their drivers license be taken away so they don’t speed, drive without a seatbelt, or drive under the influence? We had football players in the past make stupid decisions behind the wheel after drinking. What else?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't need to know why? Really? Do you actually think that carrying a gun to a shooting range is equivalent to carrying the same gun to revenge a slight? SMH.
Furthermore, you are overstuffed full of shyt, much higher than your normal full of shyt level. There is zero evidence he said this was to revenge a slight.

Link?

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I didn't say he did. I was making the point that intent matters, something one might expect an attorney to know.
All you and Dude seem to understand is that posting under the influence is not illegal, indeed it is constitutionally protected, and you yield to no one in exercising your constitutional right.
Sober up and show that you understand that there are some things, that while legal, aren't a smart thing to do.
P. S. You are aware that there is an entire thread devoted to the fact that CDM had to call a team meeting to deal with this stupidity, are you not?

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I didn't say he did. I was making the point that intent matters, something one might expect an attorney to know.
All you and Dude seem to understand is that posting under the influence is not illegal, indeed it is constitutionally protected, and you yield to no one in exercising your constitutional right.
Sober up and show that you understand that there are some things, that while legal, aren't a smart thing to do.
P. S. You are aware that there is an entire thread devoted to the fact that CDM had to call a team meeting to deal with this stupidity, are you not?

We all know college football is a nothing but a circus with the carnival animals performing under the big top. The trainer dude has to direct the circus animals in a performance under a tight whip. Urbs is the perfect trainer for a few years with great performances but then the lid has to blow and the animals either escape or eat the trainer. Butters ran a lazy ship and couldn’t get the inmates to perform. 99% of football players would never be admitted to major universities otherwise. They have zero in common with the other students. These guys have got to be kept on a tight leash. Just like the circus. Some are easier than others.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
We all know college football is a nothing but a circus with the carnival animals performing under the big top. The trainer dude has to direct the circus animals in a performance under a tight whip. Urbs is the perfect trainer for a few years with great performances but then the lid has to blow and the animals either escape or eat the trainer. Butters ran a lazy ship and couldn’t get the inmates to perform. 99% of football players would never be admitted to major universities otherwise. They have zero in common with the other students. These guys have got to be kept on a tight leash. Just like the circus. Some are easier than others.
. Interesting metaphor.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
AR, this is all moot. IT has been established by the experts that cousin Eddie is just another stop gap mistake by the remnants of Fooley and others that allowed a cow town coach to come to Gville and lead us further into obscurity and mediocrity. Maybe the weapons are actually signs of thuggery and swagger we need here to show we are tougher now. All I know is Sept 1st cannot get here soon enough.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Urbs is the perfect trainer for a few years with great performances but then the lid has to blow and the animals either escape or eat the trainer. Butters ran a lazy ship and couldn’t get the inmates to perform. 99% of football players would never be admitted to major universities otherwise. They have zero in common with the other students. These guys have got to be kept on a tight leash. Just like the circus. Some are easier than others.
damn......that is the best "our team and the rest for dummies" I have read in while...........
toast.jpg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That is not at all what you wrote.
Perhaps I should let you off yht hook. You haven't been yourself in this thread. But after you've gone all arrogant, it isn't easy to do that. Go back and read the posts in context. Dude suggested that"why" Toney was carrying the loaded rifle didn't matter. In countering his argument, I pointed out that carrying a rifle to the shooting range was very different from carrying a rifle for a revenge shooting without ever suggesting that Toney was doing that.
Some on here can't read carefully and reason soundly. They sometimes get a pass. You don't.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
damn......that is the best "our team and the rest for dummies" I have read in while...........
toast.jpg

Yep. I remember interacting with guys like Wylie Ritch when I was on campus. There ain’t no more Wylie Ritch’s. Thug life now, er I mean Roman Coliseum life, err, uh oh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.