Toney caught with a completely legal, loaded AR-15

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Since when was Mullen exempt from adhering to the Constitution?
There’s no question a person has a constitutional right to own a gun, but he doesn’t have a constitutional right to play for a football team. A team rule is a team rule and I’m concerned about a guy who chooses not to follow them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There’s no question a person has a constitutional right to own a gun, but he doesn’t have a constitutional right to play for a football team. A team rule is a team rule and I’m concerned about a guy who chooses not to follow them.
I would enjoy beating your position in court.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Do we still want him to be our QB!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who gives a ****...he didn't break the law and isn't in trouble. The fact this is "news" is pretty sad

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Strike 3 for Kadarious....send Wells packing too.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Who gives a ****...he didn't break the law and isn't in trouble. The fact this is "news" is pretty sad
What's news worthy to me is the fact that a black man was pulled over and found to have a loaded AR-15 in his back seat and yet, protocol was followed and Kadarius was allowed to go on his merry way. Funny what happens when people actually follow the instructions set forth by law enforcement. Of course, anyone quick to pull out the race card wants this swept under the rug as it certainly doesn't help their cause.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's news worthy to me is the fact that a black man was pulled over and found to have a loaded AR-15 in his back seat and yet, protocol was followed and Kadarius was allowed to go on his merry way. Funny what happens when people actually follow the instructions set forth by law enforcement. Of course, anyone quick to pull out the race card wants this swept under the rug as it certainly doesn't help their cause.
hE89F64F7

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see a problem but then again, I own about 100 firearms......

I treat them like honored family members. I even name them,

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ive never been pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt. then they cuff him. then they try to smear this kid in the media. what the hell is wrong with cops in gainesville?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
ive never been pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt. then they cuff him. then they try to smear this kid in the media. what the hell is wrong with cops in gainesville?

What the hell is wrong with cops in Gainesville?

You been stuck on a remote tropical island the last 25 years?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator