stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I honestly don't mind a few names here and there. The personal attacks like someone knows my real life on here is the only downer. Someone at work the other day said they've never not seen me smiling. I bet a lot of us would be surprised in "real" life. I doubt it's as bad/good as one would think.
This........

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
so whats the verdict. Does mac suck and our program is doomed? I need some insight here boys

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so whats the verdict. Does mac suck and our program is doomed? I need some insight here boys
We are dropping the football and basketball programs. These coaches had a year to turn it around, just couldn't get it done. It's over now.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't mind a few names here and there. The personal attacks like someone knows my real life on here is the only downer. Someone at work the other day said they've never not seen me smiling. I bet a lot of us would be surprised in "real" life. I doubt it's as bad/good as one would think.

Sooo, you only think about Gator Football when you are alone and the door is closed? Now that would NOT surprise me...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:alone:

God, you're a whiny slit...

So yesterday your original comeback to my accurate articulation to you was, and I quote.
Mac is Jesus

And then after having nearly a day to think about it and having no credible way of refuting anything I said, you come back to this same post and respond with:
a self portrait and brilliant comeback of:
God, you're a whiny slit

great-job.gif

Oh, and the irony of you calling anyone whiny, or a reference to vagina is simply priceless.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No friggin way dude. Not possible unless you had surgery making your mouth look like a smile. Your miserable, own it.

No... it's possible. They just see him smiling away as he'd hammering the keyboard with glee... and filling our message board with his personal version of happiness.

Or maybe they know him to be miserable and incessantly negative, which only adds to the perplexity as to why he's always smiling about it.?.?.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's the offseason and we all need the entertainment, so I really don't want to lock this thread. Don't make me have to.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't mind a few names here and there.
The personal attacks like someone knows my real life on here is the only downer. Someone at work
the other day said they've never not seen me smiling. I bet a lot of us would be surprised in "real" life.
I doubt it's as bad/good as one would think.

... who hires people who never not see things ?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's the offseason and we all need the entertainment, so I really don't want to lock this thread. Don't make me have to.

Ox, sounding like the heavy fisted step father. "Don't make me come over there." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator