Tuesday Favorites….Flooring

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Peasants.

The Romans knew. True opulence lies in mosaic floors.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Alex.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Maybe a better question is, does the carpet match the draperies? :whistle:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Your floor a bit too ostentatious for me. It was ok for Rome.

It’s not so much that for me. Who puts a railing around their living room and allows random strangers to tour through it? Alex has never exactly been normal, but that’s just weird.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna surround myself in wood. I’m even gonna buy that fake wood wall paper. It's gonna be like a log cabin. 'cause I need wood around me. Wood

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oak floors in the bedrooms and living areas, tile or engineered flooring in the bath. Once liked carpet in the bedrooms (for cold mornings) but got over that after pet snags and such.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
We're building a new home just north of San Antonio and there ain't no carpet anywhere.
All wood/tile - when we've pulled up carpet in previous homes, yikes. Dirt and stains get trapped down in there.

442FD85D-5B89-4A74-96A8-EE7C3155FEC6_1_201_a.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We're building a new home just north of San Antonio and there ain't no carpet anywhere.
All wood/tile - when we've pulled up carpet in previous homes, yikes. Dirt and stains get trapped down in there.

View attachment 46759

Bro, you’ve got electric wires sticking out all over the place, and two walls that appear to be held up by support beams. A little dirt and stains is the least of your concerns.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bro, you’ve got electric wires sticking out all over the place, and two walls that appear to be held up by support beams. A little dirt and stains is the least of your concerns.
:lol:

They can slap some dry wall around those, or if budget is short, some big potted plants... no one will notice!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:lol:

They can slap some dry wall around those, or if budget is short, some big potted plants... no one will notice!

Even if they do, they’ll be so swept up in the built-in skateboard ramp on the patio that they’ll forget all about it.

If nothing else, Diddy has his priorities straight.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'd be a bit concerned about the sinkhole forming in the middle of the floor though. Otherwise it looks great!

I hope that's the in-floor electrical... otherwise, yeah...gonna need a new builder.

we do back up against a large cattle ranch, which is nice... depending on which way the wind blows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator