Tuesday Favorites.....Pi

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Sorry, I mean pie.
I couldn't let a perfectly good 3-14 Tuesday go by without this very important question. We already have a dessert thread so stick to pies.

My new favorite pie is a toffee apple that I picked up from Kroger. It even has the crumbly topping.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
My mother made the BEST sweet potato pie and the best pecan pie. I can't tell you how she made the sweet tater pie but her recipe for pecan pies is on the label of Karo syrup bottles.

homer-simpsons.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wait. Two different Tuesday Favorite threads on the same day?

I guess since we’ve decided rules no longer matter and it’s a total free for all, I’ll play along: Hot fudge sundae.

I mean, what the hell, right?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Blueberry and cherry are awesome. Mrs G makes a fig pie that is excellent. But nothing beats homemade warm apple pie with a scoop of high quality vanilla ice cream.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Wait. Two different Tuesday Favorite threads on the same day?

I guess since we’ve decided rules no longer matter and it’s a total free for all, I’ll play along: Hot fudge sundae.

I mean, what the hell, right?

Your opinions will no longer be taken into consideration on Tuesdays. :shakehead:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Please forgive me. That was my snarky Tuesday night apple pie filled self talking.
Don't listen to her.
It's Wednesday and now I can see the worst in my Tuesday ways.

You made Seedy sleep on the wooden floor again, didn’t you?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A good pumpkin pie made with evaporated milk is a seasonal favorite around the holidays. We make a good coconut cream with homemade meringue that’s pdg. Hard to look past the peach with a scoop of ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.