Two thoughts

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n104727 said:
Because your man crush has a losing record against them? :dunno:

Rather than crab about it, I'll acknowledge they got a leg up on us. BTW, know any good Eagles tunes?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n104730]

Rather than crab about it, I'll acknowledge they got a leg up on us. BTW, know any good Eagles tunes? [/QUOTE]

I hate you. :lol:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n104617]1) Is there a team to hate more than freaking Miami? Probably FSU. I'll be a Miami fan Saturday night.

2) I've got this growing sense that this could be SOS' final visit to the Swamp. I rarely go to games anymore, but I think I gotta get up there tomorrow if for no other reason than this.

Out.
[/QUOTE]

SOS's last game in the Swamp as cock coarch... next year SOS will be Gators new HBC.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n104745 said:
SOS's last game in the Swamp as cock coarch... next year SOS will Gators new HBC.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate UGA the most. I've made dates change outfits if they wore red and black. I do not own a red or black shirt.
Miami in the day was number two, but they are of no interest to me anymore, like an earlier post, a non-factor.
FSU is number two now. They were non-factors in the days I was at UF, but have moved up the charts as a close second to UGA.
I think most of the older alumni feels this way.
As I posted a long time ago. Thousands who have applied to UF and denied admittance were accepted by FSU. No one in the history of academia who were denied admittance to FSU were admitted to UF. That is why they are so angry, they know that they are second rate to UF. They can keep winning games against us, but they will always be angry and haters, because of this truth.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I won't root for Miami to win, but I will root for FSU to lose.

I think it was the '98 NC Game when it was UT vs. FSU. This was the first year after Manning I believe. Everyone asked who I was rooting for, because I was going to UF at the time. I remember saying it was tough but I'd be rooting for UT, and now I know who I hate more.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n104663 said:
. A friend of mine who is one of probably 15 true UM fans seems to agree that Golden must win this game in order to stay there.

it's sad that Miami has higher standards than we do

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's doubly awkward because we really should be pulling for Auburn as well. From a generational standpoint, you'd probably find several older ones that would take the exact opposite. The dogs have always been a top rival, but I remember the absolute disdain my grandfather had for Au and miami.

Like others have said, I'll be pulling for the canes and wearing O&B.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
1. FSU ('nuff said!)
2. UGA (listened to all the old timers and hard not to hate them, especially after their whole team came off the bench in that one win they had with Meyer as coach, believe '07, although we've dominated them recently for the most part since I've been watching in the mid nineties)
3. Tennessee

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
TheDouglas78;n104940 said:
1. UGA
2. FSU
3. Auburn/Tennesse

Correct. I think 3 could be flip-flopped, but otherwise, exactly my feelings. Miami probably rounds out the Top 5.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Miami has slipped on our hate list because we no longer play them every year. Miami coaches used to talk about going up to play "The Gator". There was one Miami coach Walt Kichefski, "Coach Ski", who was known as the "Gator Hater". Now that Miami is in the ACC and we don't play them anymore, it seems like they live in a different universe.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fsu is our biggest rival. Maybe in the 70s and 80s it was Georgia. But it's not even close imo

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n105180 said:
Fsu is our biggest rival. Maybe in the 70s and 80s it was Georgia. But it's not even close imo
It is, always has been and always will be the Dwags. It's even more intensified since the creation of divisions in the SEC. Maybe you have to be old enough to shave to know this? :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n105183 said:
It is, always has been and always will be the Dwags. It's even more intensified since the creation of divisions in the SEC. Maybe you have to be old enough to shave to know this? :dunno:

If your from the gainesville area you'd see all the fsu fans around here. You almost have to pick a side

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.