MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Read Season 11 GIF by The Voice

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Guess the admin finally got what they wanted, athletics and the student body sacrificed to be WSJ's #1 ranked public university, I hope the grant money flows in while the athletic money flows out. I seem to remember a day when the inverse was a whole lot more exciting around here.

Here is to number 1, I need to update the CV.

It pisses me off every time I drive by UF and see UF signed in black and gold. UF is not black and gold. WTF?!?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Congrats to you guys for the #1 rank. If they give the school a trophy I have heard that WalMart will let you display it in their stores... Crazy! I know but I got that info from a solid source... :whistle:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to you guys for the #1 rank. If they give the school a trophy I have heard that WalMart will let you display it in their stores... Crazy! I know but I got that info from a solid source... :whistle:
We've come up in the world and I think it's time we start using the vandy chant on you guys. "That's all right, that's OK, you'll all work for us one day!"

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Or "show us your gold Vandy." Followed by the entire student body waving solid gold bracelets and chains.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s your store number? Maybe we can request the display location

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The other greeter at shift change?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I don't really take these kind of academic rankings all that seriously.

That said, I proudly feature my UF degree prominently on my resume, and the more UF becomes a "name brand" in academics, the better I will look to future employers, at least on paper.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Update on our Elite kids at UF...

45 of these banners were put up on campus 4 days ago, Friday afternoon, September 15th. As of yesterday morning, only 2 remained. For the match challenged, that means 43 of them "disappeared." I don't think we can chalk this one up to "Asians."

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Update on our Elite kids at UF...

45 of these banners were put up on campus 4 days ago, Friday afternoon, September 15th. As of yesterday morning, only 2 remained. For the match challenged, that means 43 of them "disappeared." I don't think we can chalk this one up to "Asians."

Match? Cmon...be better. You're elite now. :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.