Recruiting UF offers 3-star LB

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Most have already recognized that 'Dan made a legit bet, but one that nobody was going to take because that meant they would be openly betting against the Gators. 'Tag made a ridiculous bet that wasn't a legitimate one, to try and paint 'Dan into a corner. Tag was unrelenting, and for a while looked really childish. But Dan's unwillingness to just drop it has now deflated his own original argument. Fact is, a very few negative nellies keep mentioning his bet. Not him. You guys keep bringing it up. Not him.

Unfortunately everybody looks like a child in the charade and most members are growing tired of these antics. Can we please more along and talk some sports?
I was managing to stay out of this all day until now Ala. Dan's bet was that we would end up with a great recruiting class. That's a totally subjective bet with no quantifiable basis. Who's to say what is a great class? It's totally an opinion. No different than my silly bet to him yesterday. That's why nobody took the bet. There was no factual outcome to award a winner.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My bet was that we would finish with a top ten or better class. That is betting FOR not against. Those who I was trying to wager with had already gone on record saying that they were certain we wouldnt therefore, they were already betting AGAINST their team. Since they were CERTAIN they were right that we would fail, why not make some money and bet? Your already on record saying we will fail. Thats betting against your team no matter how anyone spins it. I had faith we would close strong and others didnt. I could have lost money. I was the only one at risk if everyone was so certain. What is the difference in that bet or any other bet? You say we loose, I say we win. Simple.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I often picked against UF in a money pool. They kept winning so I kept picking against them. Worked until Treon.

Its called betting. Some try to spin it otherwise but a bet is a bet. If I owned 2 horses and I knew they couldnt win the race against your two horses, I might pick your horses to win if I want to win the bet. Betting AGAINST myself? Yep, to win the bet. P.S. This message board is LOADED with bets against this team. Just not money bets.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Dude you really need to get a grip. I've never said we'd fail nor have I ever said or hoped we'd lose. I've said many time that recruiting is suffering and I don't believe this staff is very good at it. You spin sh!t faster than a ballerina.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh and OX, I hope you still have my address so you can send me a check for generating traffic. Hahaha

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nice job, boys!! Congrats on the 5 page pissing contest!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nice job, boys!! Congrats on the 5 page pissing contest!!

Since I have NEVER once mentioned the bet since last year but only responded to others bringing it up, I am wondering if that disqualifys me from that check I asked OX for?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Since I have NEVER once mentioned the bet since last year but only responded to others bringing it up, I am wondering if that disqualifys me from that check I asked OX for?

What check?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what are we arguing about?
fetch

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.