Recruiting UF offers 3-star LB

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On the flip side Dan was full of positiveness. He was in full pumper mode and had rainbows and butterflies coming out his ass.
We have some of the angriest pumpers on the internet.

It's been a rough ride for them.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Always happy over here. Thats how we overcome the negative nellies.
What? Dude, get real. I've never seen someone who is a pumper be so consistently negative and angry.

If people like law are the guys looking to point out the negatives in an otherwise great gator win, then you are the guy looking for the guys pointing out the negatives, so you can point out how negative they are... Over and over...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
What? Dude, get real. I've never seen someone who is a pumper be so consistently negative and angry.

If people like law are the guys looking to point out the negatives in an otherwise great gator win, then you are the guy looking for the guys pointing out the negatives, so you can point out how negative they are... Over and over...

Aww, thanks durty. :pumper:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I see one more post on this "bet" i'm locking it.
jUweeEt.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just opened this thread for the first time. I was wondering how a thread about a 3-star linebacker had generated hundreds of posts.

All I can say is :facepalm:

I guess I'm the only one on the board that had no idea Dan had ever offered a bet, silly or otherwise.

Since it's the offseason, this one can stay open. See if you can get it to 500 posts.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I just opened this thread for the first time. I was wondering how a thread about a 3-star linebacker had generated hundreds of posts.

All I can say is :facepalm:

I guess I'm the only one on the board that had no idea Dan had ever offered a bet, silly or otherwise.

Since it's the offseason, this one can stay open. See if you can get it to 500 posts.

Do I get that check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator