UF offers JUCO DT

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Those pics showing Mac's yellow teeth are photoshopped. Mac has had his teeth whitened. Mac's teeth are as
white as his sockless ankles now.

Wow Marianna, thanks for PMing me that grand explosive information -- just wow & wow. Don't worry, I won't
reveal it to these undeserving outsiders. :D

Rog full of :poop: :lol2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ugh. That's awful and funny at the same time. I do that to my kids all the time and they hate it. Dad jokes rule.

At gatherings 'tis too difficult to display
Yourself as smart as you want others to respect.
So spend all of your skills to openly relay,
That you couldn't be as dumb as you project.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, He is right the majority of the time and most of us look for his updates. Nobody is right everytime.
I was not questioning his accuracy. My statement is if he wants me to believe him and put any merit in his words is to provide more concrete evidence.

Hell I don't mind people who dislocate their shoulders if their right and reasoning is sound.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well, I'll give them an A for effort. This class should have always had a juco DT....or two! Dammit! Better late than never.

But my understanding is that while we've offered he hasn't accepted yet. We could still come in second and not fill a position of need.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
But my understanding is that while we've offered he hasn't accepted yet. We could still come in second and not fill a position of need.

Agree, I'm just saying I'm happy to see there's a JUCO option. DT is a concern next year, so I'm happy to see they are at least continuing to pursue the position instead of tucking their tail. Campbell is 1 full year out of HS, so I was considering him sort of a "juco", but not necessarily a true juco (better than nothing, for lack of a better term). Having a JUCO gives us a more mature kid and breaks up the classes (vs have 3 or 4 DT's in the same class - if no one redshirts).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nope...I'll let everyone wait until it happens from now on. A select few a$$holes like to run that di*ksucker and question everything I post lately so I'll just keep it to myself just so I don't get pissed off arguing with those pu$$ies. I don't appreciate being called a liar and would give anything to see one of them do it to my face cause I would smoke that a$$ real quick for them!
Fwiw, Im still calling you Mari.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, its true. Both Urg and t work at the lollipop guild.

hqdefault.jpg

That is URG in the middle and he demands recognition for being taller than t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.