I read somewhere that we were 70%

edit: That was old info

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We won't land a quality DT this cycle unless we get someone from JUCO. This will make 3 out of the last 4 cycles we've sh*t the bed at that pos. If Bryan goes pro we're screwed next season!
What exactly has Bryan done to make him think he’s ready for the NFL. He’s good for a penalty a game
He needs to move back to Strong DE.

That's because the staff is stupid. They put a DE at DT.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I really have given up on this team. It’s just painful to watch our DTs getting rag dolled out there.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
After Tenn, UK and Vandy. I have a strong suspicion that we end up in the bottom half by the end of the year.
And LSU. I don't think we will. If we do, it will be because of injuries.
You make a fair point that not all SEC schedules are equal. But the point to grasp is that they are the best and fairest vis a vis our principal competitors.
Finally, please note that I was merely stating a fact. You are speculating. Again, thanks for all the good material you bring to the board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AR still desperately trying to pimp or team. in a way I respect the determination.

and yet I think I should commit him for psychological evaluation.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And LSU. I don't think we will. If we do, it will be because of injuries.
You make a fair point that not all SEC schedules are equal. But the point to grasp is that they are the best and fairest vis a vis our principal competitors.
Finally, please note that I was merely stating a fact. You are speculating. Again, thanks for all the good material you bring to the board.

The East is weak is all I was saying. There's probably some algorithm you could create taking into account SOS/home vs away/etc. I will agree that all you can do is look at the data. We'd both agree(I think)that the last two defenses were light years better than this year but both were skull screwed by Bama.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Corral and crew already have a couple DT's lined up to come, because this doesn't look so hot right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator