Update on the OL coach search

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well...Zook is now available. Make it happen, Donkey Kong!
I would take him as STs and recruiting coordinator. We are going to have another spot open soon with that 10th assistant getting ready to pass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know it, Law!! Were you ever a regular on gatorcountry?
Hell, no. It was always GS and Swampies Rumormill for me. A little on the old, old ESPN board.

BTW, I do miss Swampie. Heard he is in poor health. I saw him post somewhere recently, maybe on GC?

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, no. It was always GS and Swampies Rumormill for me. A little on the old, old ESPN board.

BTW, I do miss Swampie. Heard he is in poor health.

I used to love that old ESPN board. It was more like a chat vs message board. 20+ years ago. Yikes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I used it mostly for strafing runs on Nulls back in the day.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've been told once again that Florida wants to have two hires made this week. They would like for those hires to be made soon this week so they're able to go out on the road. I do know that Mac spoke to Eagles OL coach Jeff Stoutland again over the weekend.
I'll continue to update everyone as I hear more.

You are getting lied to a lot.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Ain't it obvious we ain't getting any new hires until after signing day! Accept it, this is what we are now. A JOKE!!!

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Or Butters is striking out a lot.
OR, he's already locked up the top assistants from the Falcons and Patriots! Shanahan and McDaniels will be Co-OCs and the Patriots bearded DC as Asst DC! It's a done deal.

Hey, believe me. I know more than all the insiders combined. It's gonna be YUGE! You heard it here first.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MUS-FAPC2020_500.jpg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yep...we have guys on deck and Mac/UF keeps blowing it. Looks like ol Mac has a hard time multi-tasking.

How does he keep blowing it? Has our brand gotten this bad? Our we not offering enough money? Is he as bad at selling our program to potential assistant coaching hires as he is to potential recruits? All the above, what is it?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How does he keep blowing it? Has our brand gotten this bad? Our we not offering enough money? Is he as bad at selling our program to potential assistant coaching hires as he is to potential recruits? All the above, what is it?

Like I've said : "At promoting the UF brand, Mac is doing a statusfractury job."

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
At this point i doubt anyone truly knows what in the hell is going on besides those who are directly tied to the football program. With that being said...something ain't right...that's for damn sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.