UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah...Mac really sold Fields. LOL. You just admitted that Corral came to us. Mac put all his eggs in that Fields basket. Corral is basically a gift from the football gods. I don't think Mac gets past year 4. He's never going to get over the FSU/Bama hump. He doesn't recruit well enough and the metrics show he loses to teams with better talent regularly. Fact.

Corral came to us and a few other schools in the southeast. Only one will land him.

Mac gets credit for losing Fields if that happens, but no credit for landing Corral if that happens.

LOL, you dumpers sure know how to spin.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Corral came to us and a few other schools in the southeast. Only one will land him.

Mac gets credit for losing Fields if that happens, but no credit for landing Corral if that happens.

LOL, you dumpers sure know how to spin.

There's no spin. None. If Corral had stayed at USC, Mac would be dumpster diving for a QB or looking at more transfers.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

If Corral signs with the Gators, Mac gets no credit huh?

The dumpers were all claiming that Mac was going to whiff on both Fields and Corral. Now the dumper line is that Mac had nothing to do with landing Corral.

Do you guys ever get dizzy from all that spinning?

giphy.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The old what if game huh? Solid.

tenor.gif

Come on dude...you even ADMITTED he came to us. Probably while Mac was planning another pizza party for Fields. This time with an ice cream machine. You damn well know that Corral fell into his lap. I'm not going to complain at all. The next coach will need him.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Come on dude...you even ADMITTED he came to us. Probably while Mac was planning another pizza party. This time with an ice cream machine. You damn well know that Corral fell into his lap. I;m not going to complain at all. The next coach will need him.

Corral decided to play in the south east and came to several schools. He didn't just call Mac and beg for a scholarship. A lot of people on this board swore a week ago that Mac was going to blow it with both QBs.

You are acting like Corral only showed interest in Florida and no other school.

Hate Mac all you want, but give credit where credit is due.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Corral decided to play in the south east and came to several schools. He didn't just call Mac and beg for a scholarship. A lot of people on this board swore a week ago that Mac was going to blow it with both QBs.

You are acting like Corral only showed interest in Florida and no other school.

Hate Mac all you want, but give credit where credit is due.

Never!!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If Mac can land either one after what's he shown on offense since he's been here, then he deserves all the credit in the world for "selling the program". He sure as fck isn't selling these kids with game film.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Who said that?

I hope Corral is committed to the program and not a particular coach.

I posted that Mac did a great job selling the program to Corral, you replied with a laughing emoticon. I took that as you saying Mac did not do a good job.

Did I somehow misunderstand what you meant?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did I somehow misunderstand what you meant?
At some point, I said, the next elite QB Butters lands will be his first. That was and is still true.

We had the added advantage that Corral wasn't sitting in the stands at Knoxville last year watching Butters do his magic but Fields was.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
At some point, I said, the next elite QB Butters lands will be his first. That was and is still true.

We had the added advantage that Corral wasn't sitting in the stands at Knoxville last year watching Butters do his magic but Fields was.

You are somehow mixing a post in which you replied to me with just a laughing emoticon with a much older post replying to someone else.

No biggie.

Too happy to care!

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
What a huge pick up for our Gators!!!! So excited to have Qb that I believe can play day 1. Hey JBoss take notice of my next quote. Great pick up by Mac he did a great job of selling our program to Corral and got a commit from him. See I give credit when credit is do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator