UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

What isn't rooted in reality?

Big time players make big time plays in big time games.

The second you start playing the "what if" game...it's not rooted in reality. Bammer prison raped us. If we did this or we did that...we didn't. Worst prison raping ever in an SEC title game. At least we bounced back against Iowa. I think that is a bigger reason to be optimistic than making up fake plays.

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Big time players make big time plays in big time games.

The second you start playing the "what if" game...it's not rooted in reality. Bammer prison raped us. If we did this or we did that...we didn't. Worst prison raping ever in an SEC title game. At least we bounced back against Iowa. I think that is a bigger reason to be optimistic than making up fake plays.

I don't think there is an issue saying look here is an example of how a better QB will make the offense better. I wasn't saying we would beat Bama.. just showing how bad Appleby was

T REX

I don't think there is an issue saying look here is an example of how a better QB will make the offense better. I wasn't saying we would beat Bama.. just showing how bad Appleby was

Ok. Who recruited him? Who coached him? I thought Appleby played admirably and his coaches let him down.

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
LOL. Ok. This is going no where. One day you might hold the staff accountable. Maybe.

Your right.. it is always 100% on the staff... they should be able to make bad players perform better... which is why recruiting doesn't matter... right?

I won't blame them for not having QB depth in year 2. I will in year 3.

T REX

Your right.. it is always 100% on the staff... they should be able to make bad players perform better... which is why recruiting doesn't matter... right?

I won't blame them for not having QB depth in year 2. I will in year 3.

If you think the talent last year on offense was equal to its 116th ranking...you're hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.