Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep...I got them going elsewhere also.
I got Field's to UGA
Corral to Bama
And us landing another 3*QB. I think we end up with the Williams kid committed to UK.
Jarren Williams is a 4* on both Rivals and 247. Honestly, he wouldn't be a horrible 3rd choice.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Jarren Williams is a 4* on both Rivals and 247. Honestly, he wouldn't be a horrible 3rd choice.
Williams isn't in the same sentence with these other kids...hes another project. That's why he's never mentioned.

More like 5th choice ;) they started out going after Trevor Lawrence...they wanted him more than anyone. He visited...soon after he committed to Clemson. They then started targeting Fields/Emory Jones. Jones visited (several times privately) and decided to stay committed to OSU. So they targeted Williams along side of staying on Fields. Williams visited...but allegedly didn't hit it off with Nuss and stuck with UK. Then they started targetting Corral. So...if we end up with Williams/someone like him i consider it another epic fail! They've already missed on 3 and i expect that number to keep growing.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Williams isn't in the same sentence with these other kids...hes another project. That's why he's never mentioned.
Oh absolutely agree. Fields and Corral are guys who can come in and win the spot as a true freshman. Williams would almost certainly need a redshirt year...just sayin you could do A LOT worse than him :lol: but you are right, he is not at Fields and Corral level.

More like 5th choice ;) they started out going after Trevor Lawrence...they wanted him more than anyone. He visited...soon after he committed to Clemson. They then started targeting Fields/Emory Jones. Jones visited (several times privately) and decided to stay committed to OSU. So they targeted Williams along side of staying on Fields. Williams visited...but allegedly didn't hit it off with Nuss and stuck with UK. Then they started targetting Corral. So...if we end up with Williams/someone like him i consider it another epic fail! They've already missed on 3 and i expect that number to keep growing.
I guess I view Williams as being a little better than all the rest, outside of the top QB's that you've mentioned here obviously, and wouldn't consider him to be in the group of "epic fail" . A little bit a project sure, but Williams is a kid I wouldn't turn down either. That said, I'd primarily want Fields, would be happy with Corral as well.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...im done following this kids recruitment. :lol: Dude visiting everyone!

So he de-commits from Penn State due to distance and then visits USC. He is just having fun right now. Enjoying the process I think and I'm sure USC has a nice process to enjoy...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whore? Naw he doesn't have your tools for that trade :lol: ;) Diva...would be what i would go with. He loves the attention...thats for sure!
Honestly, I believe he's doing the right thing for himself with his college selection. I'm sure he is absolutely enjoying the process, but I don't get the feeling from him that he is being a diva about it. Reality is, he is earning all the attention he is getting.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I am pretty sure that Fields did that on his own dime as it was not an official, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator