UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
For all we know Fields and the coaches went to a steak dinner and the pizza happened later that night.

We just don't know.

You are taking the lack of information and running with the fact that he ate pizza while he was here. Somehow that becomes our coaches throwing a 12 year type party.

Yeah...because Mac has brought in so much top talent, right? My bad.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah...because Mac has brought in so much top talent, right? My bad.

How is that connected at all? Somehow other recruiting classes have something to do with whether they threw a 12 year old type pizza party?

You must be freaky limber to do all that stretching.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How is that connected at all? Somehow other recruiting classes have something to do with whether they threw a 12 year old type pizza party?

You must be freaky limber to do all that stretching.

It's called humor. If anyone really thought Mac threw a 12 year old type party with pizza, skee ball and balloons then they are freaking morons. It's called making fun of the situation. Are you claiming that I am saying Mac really threw a kiddie party?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They did all eat pizza. Sorry, I think it is lame. Did you really think that they went to Chuck E Cheese or I am claiming as much?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
It's called humor. If anyone really thought Mac threw a 12 year old type party with pizza, skee ball and balloons then they are freaking morons. It's called making fun of the situation. Are you claiming that I am saying Mac really threw a kiddie party?

I think you are using a small piece of information to paint a picture that may or may not be accurate. However, instead of acknowledging that we just don't know enough to accurately portray what actually occurred, you are posting as though Mac definitely blew it because Fields ate a piece of pizza.

You never mentioned skee ball. Everyone loves skee ball. That changes the whole scenario.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think you are using a small piece of information to paint a picture that may or may not be accurate. However, instead of acknowledging that we just don't know enough to accurately portray what actually occurred you are posting as though Mac definitely blew it because Fields ate a piece of pizza.

You never mentioned skee ball. Everyone loves skee ball. That changes the whole scenario.
Post #1691

It sounds like you don't like the depiction that we threw the number one recruit a pizza party? Is that accurate? You don't like how that looks, eh? Then do us all a favor...next time you see Mac(tomorrow) tell him to kick it up like ten notches....please. Thank you in advance.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's the $64,000 question. :dunno:
Is it because we gave him pizza instead of prime rib and lobster tail? I know from someone who's been through the process that Bama's lunch of choice is Chick Fil A bags with $100 bills under the napkins, so perhaps the pizza was too soggy for cash to be placed under it?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hate sifting through recruiting threads. Is this kid still interested in UF or not?

Considering we were trying like hell to get him to go to FNL and he's going to Bama instead...and he went and visited FSU, UGA, Auburn and USC AFTER our big visit...what do you think?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It's time we put the full court press on Corral. Fields is not coming to UF I'll bet a 2 year avatar bet right now. Quit getting your hopes up with this kid. Since visiting us he's said Bama is back in it as well as USCW. If he was this serious about UF why would he be adding school to his list. Mac is Mac we all know he can't recruit. I really thought he had a chance for some reason but it's over. I think you go all in on Corral at this point

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You need to pay more attention to what I've said about Jimbo as well, because even though certain posters call him an Offensive Guru, I have argued the opposite. Take away his time with Winston who was a surpreme talent, he is a 4 loss coach with a team more talented than all but 1 or 2 teams he plays against. You are making up an argument that isn't mine. You choose to list the quaterbacks you listed, I just made the argument based on the information you provided.
He got freaking Jamarcus Russell, Ponder and Manuel all drafted in the 1st Rd. He's had top 50 offenses 6 of his 7 years as a HC including 5 straight years. 2 in the 10. He's 17-10 vs the top 25. That's over quarter of his schedule at 28% and the ACC is getting stronger. In the last 7 years we've played 90 games and went 8-24 vs the top 25. 35% of our games were vs the top 25. I hate Dumbo with a passion but by every metric he's a great offensive coach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.