UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Fields goes to USC, Penn St, or Auburn over the Clowns and UGA.

If it comes down to FSU and UGA I'd have to say I'd rather UGA simply cuz Kirby/Chaney will find a way to screw it up one way or another. Plus, having 3 5 star QBs could cause issues :stirpot:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
download.php

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Nothing would surprise me. MacNuss better show something on offense or that very well could happen.
I remember I thought "no fvkking way he comes to us" when Fields commented about being in Knoxville to see Bytch Jones embarrass Butters.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If you notice his form, the ball is always held high and his release is lightning quick.

Never drops his arm

I believe that Spurrier made all his QBs hold the ball high and with two hands if I remember correctly.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I can't be excited, not yet. Corral is deciding to go to a school on the other end of the country. That's tough. I'll wait until he officially signs, then I'll run drunk and naked through the streets.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't be excited, not yet. Corral is deciding to go to a school on the other end of the country. That's tough. I'll wait until he officially signs, then I'll run drunk and naked through the streets.
Do you think KFC will be open?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

It didn't work out so well for Will Ferrell in Old School. Plus, I doubt anyone wants to witness that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.