UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I guess. I'm wrong a lot...lol. I just don't remember quotes like that from our staff recently.

The point is that believing anything that coaches tell players or even fans as being 100% the truth is not something I believe. They don't have a no spin zone, but rather a we need to sell opportunity.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The point is that believing anything that coaches tell players or even fans as being 100% the truth is not something I believe. They don't have a no spin zone, but rather a we need to sell opportunity.

Well Gee.

Don't Stop Believing....simple.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.onefootdown.com/2017/5/22/15672742/notre-dame-football-malik-zaire-sec-florida-gators-texas-longhorns-spring-meetings-irish-lacrosse

DAYkXNPXcAEZjqP.0.jpg

Zaire graduated

Zaire told the Dayton Daily News Friday that he’s “just waiting for some things to finalize.”

I’ll echo the majority opinion and speculate the Kettering, Ohio product is waiting to see if the Southeastern Conference relaxes its graduate transfer rule during its spring meeting, which starts Thursday in Destin, Fla.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.onefootdown.com/2017/5/22/15672742/notre-dame-football-malik-zaire-sec-florida-gators-texas-longhorns-spring-meetings-irish-lacrosse

DAYkXNPXcAEZjqP.0.jpg

Zaire graduated

Zaire told the Dayton Daily News Friday that he’s “just waiting for some things to finalize.”

I’ll echo the majority opinion and speculate the Kettering, Ohio product is waiting to see if the Southeastern Conference relaxes its graduate transfer rule during its spring meeting, which starts Thursday in Destin, Fla.

Look at this POS all graduating on time and staying out of trouble. Don't want him anywhere near our campus full of saints :shakehead:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At the time, that wasn't a favor. The east WASNT always the worst division in the CFB. It was once the best.

I actually disagree, yeah Tennessee was a top program then, and was usually 2nd best in the league next to us, but we had their number. After that I guess maybe Georgia was 3rd best in our division, but they mostly underachieved during the 90's and the rest of the division was usually garbage. Once divisions were split Spurrier lost 4 times to the East, but lost 7 times to the west and that's not counting losses to Bama in sec championship game. We've always struggled with the west, we all know that. It just pure speculation looking at it that way, but based on Spurrier success against east and west. I'm glad we were put in the east from the beginning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually disagree, yeah Tennessee was a top program then.
Tinerce was always the second best program amd usually top 5 and Ugly was more often than not the 3rd best and usually top 10.

Much like the east is now, everyone in the west was trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator