UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
The post/like frequency criteria clearly favors post-padders and those with way too much spare time on their hands. It penalizes thoughtful, compassionate, eloquent posters who, much like great novelists, think, write, edit and re-edit before they submit their eloquent dispatches.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I had an eloquent dispatch last night. I should be good for a couple days.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I almost put a shout out to our little friend in my post but then I figured that would just naturally take care of itself.

I agree with that. No reason to make a big deal out of it. It’ll take care of itself. It’s not like it was urgent or anything.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with that. No reason to make a big deal out of it. It’ll take care of itself. It’s not like it was urgent or anything.
Admit it. You felt a little urge.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The post/like frequency criteria clearly favors post-padders and those with way too much spare time on their hands. It penalizes thoughtful, compassionate, eloquent posters who, much like great novelists, think, write, edit and re-edit before they submit their eloquent dispatches.

1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If anything it's the opposite. I racked up likes like it was Christmas morning during the coaching search and I only went up like 17%. If I had fewer posts, I would have rocketed up the board.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
If anything it's the opposite. I racked up likes like it was Christmas morning during the coaching search and I only went up like 17%. If I had fewer posts, I would have rocketed up the board.
Yes but at least you're in the competition. I am so slow to post that I have yet to even qualify for round one. And if they increase what's required for the next go-round I will be even further from qualification. Guess I'll just watch from afar

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have over 6,000 posts in the last six months. 6,000.

Yeah, but most dont say anything.

Like this one.

What do you think your page hit count would be if people only posted when there was something truly important to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.