USC AD Pat Haden sends drunk Sarkisian home, fires him

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Haden acted to save his own ass. What a coward. Such a classless organization. I hope the recruits see through the lies and move on to something better.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
MissouriGator;n296385 said:
Haden acted to save his own ass. What a coward. Such a classless organization. I hope the recruits see through the lies and move on to something better.
Ehh, do t be so sure about recruits intelligence. They are brainstems that like shiny things. Just ask dalvin cook and ermon lane

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Gator98MD;n296415 said:
Ehh, do t be so sure about recruits intelligence. They are brainstems that like shiny things. Just ask dalvin cook and ermon lane[/QUOTE

Then maybe their brainstems are developed enough to see the shiny things in our trophy case. Come to UF...be a Gator and win with dignity and values while taking home a degree from the flagship university in Florida. ]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n296242 said:
Friggin guy showed up hammered at a team meeting yesterday and previously at official university events. As a poster above stated, this is a "no brainer". I'm surprised it took this long.

Another question: How the heck does Haden not get the ax, too? Going by his football hires, he's been a terrible AD. And I don't see USCw killing it in other sports, either.
He has only had two disastrous hires. I heard two total fvkk ups is evidence that you are the best ever.

Isn't the real question how good is their volleyball and gymnastics teams?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator said:
. Come to UF...be a Gator and win with dignity and values while taking home a degree from the flagship university in Florida.
Or go to Bammer and drive an Escalade or sports car "on loan" from a booster to your uncle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:drunk:

Should be renamed :sark:

Also

:kiffin:

Should be renamed :wm:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Law98gator;n296543 said:
Or go to Bammer and drive an Escalade or sports car "on loan" from a booster to your uncle.

Lol. Unfortunately, that is the world as we know it. Hopefully, these kids will realize that Escalades depreciate in value and trends fade while a solid education only gains value and creates opportunities. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.