Vol fans never learn

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n239639 said:
Look around mjm and law dont expect us to beat florida Atlantic.
Not true.

It's ECU and Kintucky I'm worried about.

And we capitalize Florida because it's a state, a proper noun. We also put the dollar sign to the left of the numbers. :)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n239674 said:
Not true.

It's ECU and Kintucky I'm worried about.

And we capitalize Florida because it's a state, a proper noun. We also put the dollar sign to the left of the numbers. :)
I was driving

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I think you guys are underestimating UT... They have been awfully young the last 3 years and Jones has done a good job recruiting...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n239902 said:
I think you guys are underestimating UT... They have been awfully young the last 3 years and Jones has done a good job recruiting...

How can you be awfully young three years in a row???

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n239903 said:
How can you be awfully young three years in a row???

look at their roster...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n239846 said:
The slider for this thread is hilarious.

:lmao:
Justin Bieber's Dad
tt.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n239928 said:
look at their roster...
Sure they may have some of those guys getting older but they're seeing some of the same faces year after year. Somewhere talent and coaching come in to play. This year every time UT is going to take the world by storm and be so vastly improved. Is it possible, sure. But until reality hits its just the same old rinse and repeat. I don't think for one minute that Mac will take anyone for granted this year. We might sell them short, but really, what have they done to warrant it? Perhaps the victory in the Taxslayer/Gator Bowl to where they bought themselves rings may be it. It's almost as if they're trying to will themselves back into relevance. No matter how you spin it. You can put a nice wrapper on a turd, in the end, it's still a turd. And until UT proves it on the field, turd status is where it's at. And yes, UF is not in the best shape itself. But the Mustank went 4-0 against them. No reason to think that with a better Coach, that Mac cannot do the same. If UT does not get UF this year, the streak will stretch further.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A quote from someone posting on that link provided

[h=2]Reason 4. Streaks don't go on forever[/h] From 1916 to 1923 Tennessee won ten in a row.
From 2005 to 2014 Florida won ten in a row.
These are the two longest streaks in the series. That’s ten black or red in a row at roulette, tiny odds. (Green for ties?)
Tennessee can play Dobbs and twenty-one walk-ons and win this one. =:)

by SEC4Life on Jun 24, 2015 | 1:18 PM reply

:headscratch:

Of course the last sentence shows how delusional this moron is.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n240313 said:
A quote from someone posting on that link provided

:headscratch:

Of course the last sentence shows how delusional this moron is.

He's right. Streaks don't go on forever. I'm sure somewhere in the future Tennessee will have a better coach than Butch Davis and our Gators will have a worse coach than Will Muschamp. Not sure exactly when that will happen, because it's pretty hard to get worse than Will Muschamp. Hopefully it's 30 years from now when JMac retires from coaching.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You think JMac will coach until he's 90?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n240314 said:
He's right. Streaks don't go on forever. I'm sure somewhere in the future Tennessee will have a better coach than Butch Davis and our Gators will have a worse coach than Will Muschamp. Not sure exactly when that will happen, because it's pretty hard to get worse than Will Muschamp. Hopefully it's 30 years from now when JMac retires from coaching.

:facepalm: you didn't read it did you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.