Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last thing a redneck says before killing themselves:

"Hey, y'all watch this!"

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Here's another idiot story from me. I unplugged a chest freezer a few weeks ago while moving things around. I didn't plug it in because I assumed there was nothing in there. Well a few days after I started smelling something nasty in the basement, but couldn't figure it out. Then like 2 weeks later I started moving the chest freezer and noticed a bunch of liquid underneath. Well, turns out I had a bunch of cut up frozen tomatoes in the chest freezer that melted and went rancid and busted the bag they were in. Took me forever to get that smell out and off the floor.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's another idiot story from me. I unplugged a chest freezer a few weeks ago while moving things around. I didn't plug it in because I assumed there was nothing in there. Well a few days after I started smelling something nasty in the basement, but couldn't figure it out. Then like 2 weeks later I started moving the chest freezer and noticed a bunch of liquid underneath. Well, turns out I had a bunch of cut up frozen tomatoes in the chest freezer that melted and went rancid and busted the bag they were in. Took me forever to get that smell out and off the floor.
Your freezer
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.