Wednesday Worsts....Parking Lots

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The bozos that leave their hitches in the reciever for unsuspecting pedestrians to crack their shins on generally have a bed full of stuff.
Do tell us how you enjoy your Prius...

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You didn’t even pull all the way into the parking spot in the pic you posted yesterday. It looked like an old Asian woman with cataracts was driving that car.
So Bubba can back up in front of me and put his hitch into my front bumper? No thanks, just admit your wife won't let you buy a full size truck or performance car ....:lol:

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Often times I'm not sure where the car is parked.

Does Valet parking count? :dunno:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Best parking lots: Costco.

Worst parking lots: Trader Joes.

I said what I said. Don't @ me.

Alex.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Best parking lots: Costco.

Worst parking lots: Trader Joes.

I said what I said. Don't @ me.

Alex.
Trader Joes is awful. To many weird people in an area with not enough spaces and ruins the chance for the other businesses beside it to get customers. There are 3 descent mom & pop restaurants next to ours and there is never any parking for their customers. They need to start making them have ordinances like they do Chick-Fil-A where they have to buy an area large enough to hold their operation.

I hate Target parking lots. Not because its to crazy, but because they don't usually finish paving them and just leave them a cracked mess that suck to walk on.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If I see a lot of trucks backed in a restaurant parking lot at 5 PM I take that as a good sign to stop and grab a bite.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’m a little late to this fascinating discussion, but my #1 parking lot annoyance (after bad parkers) are people who wait in the very front of the lot while their passenger runs in to go get something.

They block a lane of traffic, right in the busiest part of the lot (right in front of the store), so we all have to navigate around them. I don’t mind dropping someone off or picking them up out front, but for the love of Tim Tebow, move your damn car when your passenger is in the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator