Wednesday Worsts....Parking Lots

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I drive a full size truck, so I usually look for a spot that is next to curbing on the ends or middle, however it is designed.
If a full lot then I just look for one that isn't cramped...if bad enough just park further and walk it in.

Some parking garages though have a no back in rule....what fuching woman came up with that bullschit :lol:
Interesting. I had you pegged for something more this genre...

Fun And Games Toy Car GIF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and the time she told ME that you were hung HUGE. I guess we all know that the truth is really

200w.gif
As soon as Ox signs on the dotted line for that Miata and the board is mine, you're first to go

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 67269
I would use 10 zip ties and smear peanut butter on each of them. I sometimes leave creative & witty notes on the windshields of azzhole parkers and non-handicap drivers parking in HC spaces.

One more thing. I would make a law that overweight is not handicapped, and Fat Parking spaces would be designated at the farthest point from a business entrance. Walking is good.

View attachment 67270
In addition to the zip ties and peanut butter, wipe some dog poop on all of their door handles.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
In addition to the zip ties and peanut butter, wipe some dog poop on all of their door handles.
My luck i would spend 5 weeks in solitary for that but i like the thought.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
And if the bozos leave the trailer hitch in the receiver, I generally rub dog poop on it.

So, out of curiousity....ya'll normally drive around with a bag of dog poop in your car for these types of occassions? And if so, how often does this occur?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
So, out of curiousity....ya'll normally drive around with a bag of dog poop in your car for these types of occassions? And if so, how often does this occur?
Not me. In fact, my idea came to me from B52... ;)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
One must always be backing in....If you drive a truck it's too much of a b!tch to be backing out and if you drive something sporty the front end is too low and you risk damaging your front spoiler(don't ask me how I know this :banghead:)

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The bozos that leave their hitches in the reciever for unsuspecting pedestrians to crack their shins on generally have a bed full of stuff.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I drive a full size truck, so I usually look for a spot that is next to curbing on the ends or middle, however it is designed.
If a full lot then I just look for one that isn't cramped...if bad enough just park further and walk it in.

Some parking garages though have a no back in rule....what fuching woman came up with that bullschit :lol:
Yeah, in the Raptor, I always look for one of those odd spots near a curb where they have a little painted off buffer area and I cheat to that side.

As for the "back in" rule... there are two things. #1 is OK, #2 is ghey...
  1. If it was beat into you in the service to park that way... not ghey.
  2. If you live in a city, and there are a LOT of them now, including Gainesville, that because they paid some asshat "urban expert" to do a study, and he/she (but it's usually some granola "walking around/green space" dude clown) recommended, "Hey, you need to repaint all your parking lines and have people back into the angled street parking spots"... you live in a ghey city.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I always back in, I'm always driving a full size Truck. It's much easier to back in than try and get in the middle of the damned spot every time. Easier to use my mirrors, and back up camera to get that bittch right in the middle.

I normally park out away from most spots. I don't mind walking a ,little.

Besides, I have a close friend that's a trainer for drivers. From Company cars, to trucks to semi's and straight trucks.
There is something like a 40% improvement in parking lot accidents when the driver backs in to the spot.
The prevailing premise is, you can clearly see where you're backing into a spot with your mirrors and, there are no issues with oncoming traffic or dumb shiit pedestrians, when backing in.
Not the same when you're backing out, you may or may not see oncoming traffic or some dumbshiit texting his girl or watching a fn tick tok video.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
One must always be backing in....If you drive a truck it's too much of a b!tch to be backing out and if you drive something sporty the front end is too low and you risk damaging your front spoiler(don't ask me how I know this :banghead:)

You didn’t even pull all the way into the parking spot in the pic you posted yesterday. It looked like an old Asian woman with cataracts was driving that car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator