A defensive back, huh?

:yawn:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, we don't. We have plenty of fast guys who can't catch on the WR depth chart.
Who? Sousa's gone, Treon's gone, Bailey gone, Fullwood gone after this year, and Thompson gone after this year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a must have. Our DB class should be very good.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It sure seems like Marco will join his brother in Gainesville! We need DBs this year to cover depth for the guys we are losing. I think with Gray as our DB coach we will consistently have a very good secondary.. just need those DL and LBs!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, we don't. We have plenty of fast guys who can't catch on the WR depth chart.
Even YOU can't believe that. It is well known that we need elite DB's in this class... unless of course you are being argumentative just for the sake of it, which I believe you are.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope we get him AND the chance to play with and show the ropes to his little brother entices Q to stay another year.

:chomp: :chomp:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Never seen Law be argumentative.
Okay. Perhaps "disagreeable" would be a better and more accurate term. I like and appreciate much of Law's posts. But he can be, and is often a "disagreeable" personality.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even YOU can't believe that. It is well known that we need elite DB's in this class... unless of course you are being argumentative just for the sake of it, which I believe you are.
Thompson, Jackson, and Fullwood, and anyone else who can't make it up the depth chart (or sucks everytime they do in the case of Fullwood).

We did well for decades around here moving failed receivers to DB. Many became all SEC. But you can't do it with crappy receivers if you have 6 deep in the defensive backfield. Too many backup DBs and WRs doing nothing other than eating up scholarships, and too few of the injury prone big eaters up front.

It's a recipe for get clubbed by elite SEC teams.

Fvkk DBU. It's smells like 7-5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator