Welcome 4* CB Marco Wilson

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he becomes a recruiter like Quincy did.

We knew Quincy would be great when he told Ermon Lane "I shut you down in high school and I'll shut you down in college".

I would love to see both brothers play together but I think Quincy leaves after this year. He got a great endorsement last year from Ole Miss' Treadwell.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We knew Quincy would be great when he told Ermon Lane "I shut you down in high school and I'll shut you down in college".

I would love to see both brothers play together but I think Quincy leaves after this year. He got a great endorsement last year from Ole Miss' Treadwell.

One of my favorite Gator quotes ever.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Ermon shut himself down in College cause he hasn't done sh*t! :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Thompson, Jackson, and Fullwood, and anyone else who can't make it up the depth chart (or sucks everytime they do in the case of Fullwood).

We did well for decades around here moving failed receivers to DB. Many became all SEC. But you can't do it with crappy receivers if you have 6 deep in the defensive backfield. Too many backup DBs and WRs doing nothing other than eating up scholarships, and too few of the injury prone big eaters up front.

It's a recipe for get clubbed by elite SEC teams.

Fvkk DBU. It's smells like 7-5.

Or 10-4 ;)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
7-5? That's pretty lofty expectations for law. He had us at 4-8 last going into last year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here is the live link to the radio show where he's making his announcement. If you're interested:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome Marco. Moves us to 16th with 13 commits. We can't lose Parks. We really need to be in that 4-8 range.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good get. I'm starting to feel a little better about the upcoming class but we've got to put the press on some big guys for the los....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator