Welcome 4* WR Jacob Copeland

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ha! I just commented on his official commitment tweet that coach retweeted. Said welcome to Gator Nation, etc., and Copeland liked and retweeted it.

.... I know, call me a blushing school girl... just thought it was cool... lol.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great pick up...and I get the video, but a bit much for me.

Just glad he is a Gator.

Now lock down some linemen!!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like them when they are good, I've seen better. I'm sorry if that personally upsets you somehow.

He's a great pickup. I didn't cream my pants over the commitment video or subsequent tweets, I'm sorry.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I like them when they are good, I've seen better. I'm sorry if that personally upsets you somehow.

He's a great pickup. I didn't cream my pants over the commitment video or subsequent tweets, I'm sorry.

Not upset at all, I thought the wink and funny meme (at least I think it's funny) would give it away, but I guess not.

I think you've been exposed to the Donkey too much, because you're really starting to sound like him with all the complaints :grin:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I do believe we have some guys that can catch now.

Steve Carlson

Jan 10, 2017
He's wanted to be a gator for a while, I'm glad the people around him finally let him do it. I'm not as worried as some people (on twitter) are about bama making a run at him. They could, but I don't see it working... glad he's a gator!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Well what can we do to make that happen. We want satisfied customers here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's wanted to be a gator for a while, I'm glad the people around him finally let him do it. I'm not as worried as some people (on twitter) are about bama making a run at him. They could, but I don't see it working... glad he's a gator!
He'd look like a complete dumbass to go anywhere else after his monthlong video making saga. Maybe not as bad as the kid who got Auburn tattooed on his leg and then went to Bama, but bad nonetheless.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Video wasn't my thing, but I get it, and understand what he's saying. The fact that these kids can endure their upbringings and be able to have these opportunities is pretty amazing in so many cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator