Welcome 4* WR Jacob Copeland

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also – I don't think he was that hard to understand. The video was obviously centered around his poor neighborhood.

On a sidenote – he looks old as hell.
A lot of them do now. James Robinson Oden is a perfect example. I hate to speculate why. I hope it's related to money issues and not drug issues.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's time for football. If SQ is bitching about a video after a commit, then God knows how negative the rest of the board will go.

Welcome Jacob. :sohappy::sohappy:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
With 5 WR's now committed in this class who are they going to boot to make room for Schwartz?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Say goodbye to at least one of the 3 star WRs.
I am not totally sold on Schwartz due to his lack of any real production in HS but his speed just can't be taught. If he comes too, considering the pieces around him, he could be just fine

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Say goodbye to at least one of the 3 star WRs.
I am not totally sold on Schwartz due to his lack of any real production in HS but his speed just can't be taught. If he comes too, considering the pieces around him, he could be just fine

Probably kick returner

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With 5 WR's now committed in this class who are they going to boot to make room for Schwartz?
I heard more good things about Gammage than Williams previously. Watching the videos of both, Gammage just looks better, quicker step, makes bigger plays, and is more of a pure WR where Williams does a little of everything but perhaps nothing at a great level.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Corral to Copeland, Coast to Coast for the touchdown!!

I can hear the announcers already :pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is a great problem to have. Love the momentum. I think it helps in more ways than one. And possibly lighting a fire under some of those guys already on the practice field. Step up or move aside.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard more good things about Gammage than Williams previously. Watching the videos of both, Gammage just looks better, quicker step, makes bigger plays, and is more of a pure WR where Williams does a little of everything but perhaps nothing at a great level.

Yeah. I think Williams is gone.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Thornton is the lowest rated. But he's down south where coaches are trying to make an impact recruiting wise.

I'd hate to think with a small class we end up with 6 WR's. WR's are a dime a dozen. When you look at this class 10 of the 16 players are under 190 lbs. That might make a good flag football team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thornton is the lowest rated. But he's down south where coaches are trying to make an impact recruiting wise.

I'd hate to think with a small class we end up with 6 WR's. WR's are a dime a dozen. When you look at this class 10 of the 16 players are under 190 lbs. That might make a good flag football team.

We'll be around 24-26.

Thornton will jump up to a 4 star. Highly sought after.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Thornton may not be when all is said and done.
Some are a little light, sure, but there are only a few that aren't even close. the rest can easily add a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.