Went to the Gatorsports forum...found this gem

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Was it Swampy on the old board that used to post just completely random stuff mid thread? Like he was halfway into his own conversation. Pretty sure I remember one of his posts talking about someone named Tammy struggling to read directions on assembling something. For some reason, it always cracked me up.
That sounds like him. Way out there stuff. I laughed a lot.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how I didn't get banned last year. I went after Nuss & co. hardcore. I even dared to debate Ray on a few occasions. Some nice people, but boy were some people blindly loyal.

They feared becoming known for banning the "Truth".

Swampy!

Aug 3, 2018
Was it Swampy on the old board that used to post just completely random stuff mid thread? Like he was halfway into his own conversation. Pretty sure I remember one of his posts talking about someone named Tammy struggling to read directions on assembling something. For some reason, it always cracked me up.
Indeed Sofla. It was I.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
This site is intended to promote Gator conversation, not provide factual content. You do what you do well but for information I generally go elsewhere.
Nobody consolidated the Chip Kelly-to-GNV airplane tail number watch like us.
Nobody.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This site is intended to promote Gator conversation, not provide factual content. You do what you do well but for information I generally go elsewhere.
Do you want to tell me what "factual content" these paid journalists provide? There's more truth here than you are going to find with them. Those guys are clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.